Justin Dailey for NATCA President

I’m not asking Mick or anyone running for EVP, I’m asking you running for president.

The fact you are so defensive over a simple question, already has me questioning

When you start an answer with a question, you lost me.

You have to speak to congress, and advocate on my/our behalf. Need a lot of patience
How many senate hearings have you watched?

No I have not.

While running, I’m fortunate that individuals with legislative experience and various backgrounds are reaching out to offer help.

I can’t thank enough those who email or message me. I appreciate each person’s contributions to my knowledge, explanations, and support.

Honestly, I’m surprised and incredibly grateful for anyone’s assistance.
Go to NiW this year!

Gain experience and talk to people from other regions about yourself and goals.

I like that you've actually done things at your local. My only caveats are that you've never been rep. So that means you've never actually negotiated better conditions for your local with faa management, even at a small scale. And I think having done the legislative rounds is also important. It shows that you are willing to commit to your facility on your off time to get things done. And it means representing ATC to non-ATC folks, which gets more and more important once you start dealing with issues outside of the ATO.

I like that you've actually done things at your local. My only caveats are that you've never been rep. So that means you've never actually negotiated better conditions for your local with faa management, even at a small scale. And I think having done the legislative rounds is also important. It shows that you are willing to commit to your facility on your off time to get things done. And it means representing ATC to non-ATC folks, which gets more and more important once you start dealing with issues outside of the ATO.
I agree. There are many more things I wish I had spent time doing and being involved in, had I but known I was going to take this leap.

I’m very fortunate to the continued outpouring of experienced people that keep reaching out and offering their help and advice. I’ve enjoyed talking to several of them lately and getting perspective on many things, in terms of legislative, N90 stuff, other 804’s or even title 5 rules…. I’m sure at some point I won’t have the time to return every email or talk to every person, but right now I do and I appreciate it.

But at the end of the day; we are at this juncture so the membership will have one other option to make a choice about. I accept it.

The fact that so many people keep contacting me (both people I never knew, and old friends I fell out of touch with) means it must be the right time, and if nothing else, it will bring up many matters for better discussion. That alone is a win as far as I am concerned.

This guy went to a ATC college and has a half MBA, what you learn doing that is comparable to being a Fac Rep at all but the highest population and volume facilities.

This guy went to a ATC college and has a half MBA, what you learn doing that is comparable to being a Fac Rep at all but the highest population and volume facilities.
Sometimes the right person for the job isn’t a career politician, most of which fall out of touch with line controllers, but a grassroots candidate on the front lines like us

I would rather have someone that will fight for us and if mistakes are made, so be it because is part of the learning process. At least he admits he has weaknesses and is not afraid to seek help.
That touchy feely shit is nice and all, but for people that are against "politicians" you all sure do like warm and fuzzies a lot.

And you can actually, like, talk to him on here and get candid responses. Cold day in hell before Santa would ever consider something like that
Because it’s an anonymous message board full of scabs and wannabe supes. Why would the leadership ever care what is said on here?
Part of why they travel around. So you can express your opinions in person like Daily did.

Last edited:
I’m not in the worthless union, but I sure hope this guy wins. Drain the swamp. NATCA isn’t a labor union it’s a political activist, cheat on your wife, punch your colleague social club.

What leverage does the union have to negotiate anything?
It doesn't matter who is elected, this isn't going to change. NATCA in Washington won't be canceled. Communicating for Safety won't be canceled. ATX won't be canceled this year.

Back
Top Bottom