Justin Dailey for NATCA President

Very few reps are willing to stand up to National because a lot of them are using their positions as FacRep to springboard their way into an Article 114 and don't want to rock the boat.
My facility's facrep when I got here, has since moved on, and apparently moved on from that role as well. Supposedly the 2nd facrep is taking the role the 1st facrep is moving on from. I have no idea what my 3rd FACREP is shooting for, but the local leadership is grooming our 4th facrep. It's like one incestuous little fraternity that so few of us will ever be apart of, moreso if we seriously speak out against anything.

Yeah myself. I got an irate phone call from Dean Iacopelli about 8 years ago telling me that if I ever wanted to ERR out of my low-level shithole that I would cease and desist disparaging his baby (NCEPT) on official channels.

Very few reps are willing to stand up to National because a lot of them are using their positions as FacRep to springboard their way into an Article 114 and don't want to rock the boat.
IMG_3279.png
“Brother” Dean knows a lot. That’s why he got picked up as chief of staff immediately after retirement, as they needed one then and there!

I’ve been doing some LM-2 digging as well trying to sort myself out. But I do read and enjoy the discussions on here as well. Everyone has a point in some way shape or form. Discussion and dialogue is always a good thing.

My facility's facrep when I got here, has since moved on, and apparently moved on from that role as well. Supposedly the 2nd facrep is taking the role the 1st facrep is moving on from. I have no idea what my 3rd FACREP is shooting for, but the local leadership is grooming our 4th facrep. It's like one incestuous little fraternity that so few of us will ever be apart of, moreso if we seriously speak out against anything.
Meh. The way I treat it is that you don't get to just move up in the union out of the blue. What committes are you on? What classes did you attend? How do you help your facility? A lot of times it's a fraternity because it's always the same people stepping up. I try to tell the young people that the union isn't separate from you unless you let it be that way.

Meh. The way I treat it is that you don't get to just move up in the union out of the blue. What committes are you on? What classes did you attend? How do you help your facility? A lot of times it's a fraternity because it's always the same people stepping up. I try to tell the young people that the union isn't separate from you unless you let it be that way.
Bull. I've seen lots of people volunteer for all kinds of things and get snubbed because their facrep didn't like them.

They can't stop you from things like classes. I'm not going to lie, it's definitely a popularity contest, but that's the definition of democracy
Really? Because they only pull so many people per region to attend in person classes. Here is a snippet from my last Natca email about class. Clearly shows FacRep needs approve.

IMG_2965.jpeg

Bull. I've seen lots of people volunteer for all kinds of things and get snubbed because their facrep didn't like them.
And I've seen people who the facrep should not have let go to events or a class, but they are apparently too nice.

Last edited:
Every non establishment person needs to get behind this man!

The other 4 people haven’t spoke to a plane this decade. And news for you all. None of them spoke of a raise till election time
And if they did they have been unsuccessful since the last raise

He's letting the other candidates cook themselves. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Exactly, I think it’s a brilliant strategy. For over a week, all we’ve gotten from the other candidates is back-and-forths about who’s lying, who was lying, what was/wasn’t said, etc. It’s childish drama and Justin sitting back and letting it play out shows he’s the cool head in all this. Only further strengthens my decision to vote for him.

is this guy still running? It's been awful quiet around here
Still around. I had the day/mid yesterday into today after a quick stop at the solidarity event Wednesday night. Then I gave Jamaal and Nick a tour today. I am A90’s tour guide sometimes, especially since our rep needed a day off.

I picked them up and brought them over and we had a good tour, it was enjoyable to talk to them before as well. I had fun joking with both of them, and we even compared some AI art, lol.

The membership enjoyed the opportunity to meet with them, and it was good to have both of them there as different controllers had different questions and they stayed quite a while and spoke with everyone and got what I hoped was a worthwhile tour.

Overall I’d classify it as a positive experience all around, despite what Reddit might have said of what was going to transpire.

The dynamic was much different than our local’s meeting with Santa and Mick in attendance on Wednesday.

As for my Candidacy, you’ll likely will see something from me in Mid-March to the membership regarding some visits, zoom stuff and a video. After all, ballots don’t go out till June, I don’t want you to be sick of me too early. It’s up to the membership to decide my worth.

Back
Top Bottom