Kidney Stone

Dpete04

Lurker
So, I received a TOL back in march, I’ve done all the processes need needed, however during the medical portion i had to report a kidney stone I got in April. I have retained stones as well, but they are unlikely to pass/ incapacitate. Does anyone know how long I will be waiting on medical at this point to find out if I’m cleared? Also is there a chance I wouldn’t get cleared?

So, I received a TOL back in march, I’ve done all the processes need needed, however during the medical portion i had to report a kidney stone I got in April. I have retained stones as well, but they are unlikely to pass/ incapacitate. Does anyone know how long I will be waiting on medical at this point to find out if I’m cleared? Also is there a chance I wouldn’t get cleared?
Yes, The presence of kidney stones can be disqualifying. You will likely need dr statements and/or imaging.

The FAA really cares about kidney stones, past present and future. Its an odd obsession for them. Anticipate having to get your own ultrasound done.

Back
Top Bottom