Kona needs controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could eat N90 for breakfast. I have checked out in every TRACON I've ever been assigned to in record time. I checked out in LA arrivals in less than 3 weeks.

I never had the privilege of working at N90, but I guarantee that I would check out there in record time.

But... I get what you're saying, and you're right. Midwest does need to pay more. I've told them that. Amy and I are not on good terms. Amy and the rest of Midwest need to get their shit together.
Do you need anymore assistance in sucking yourself off? You sound like a supervisor we just got. Long story short he fucking SUCKS!

Do you need anymore assistance in sucking yourself off? You sound like a supervisor we just got. Long story short he fucking SUCKS!
Naw, man... I can suck myself off just fine by myself. But... if you haven't discovered this already... the whole point of this thread is to recruit for Kona Tower... using an insane thread of posts. The more ridiculous it gets, the better it is.

I think my post got some attention, didn't it? That was the whole point.

I even got a warning from the admin. Mission... Accomplished.

I am just a humble recruiter... and now... everyone knows that there are jobs available at Kona.
The biggest problem being it’s the wrong kind of attention. Your only positive to the position is the sunsets once you’re at home drinking after getting your ass kicked. Maybe reevaluate how to recruit for a position in need.

The biggest problem being it’s the wrong kind of attention. Your only positive to the position is the sunsets once you’re at home drinking after getting your ass kicked. Maybe reevaluate how to recruit for a position in need.
It's not, really. No press is bad press. And each post like this continues the theorem. Kona, Kona, Kona. You see? Now more people see...

We already got 8 job applications since my initial post...

79744802-C08A-4A5B-9B76-66C7D0D3706A.jpegThis will help people too. See, if you weren’t at Kona before 2005, you can’t hack it!

2015: Do I mean NOTHING to you?

I'm curious... How do they have numbers for 2021? What happened to the numbers for 2022-2057?

And yet, this basically admits that Kona is a 135K operations-per-year tower.

I call Bullshit. You literally CAN make this shit up.

I'm entirely unsure what point you're trying to make.

You, sir, are a liar. What an idiot.

Weird. Entirely weird.

Last edited:
If you drank only one fruity rum drink, that's an automatic checkout.

Only 23? Hang on a second... shoot... hey, baby... do we have any more mushrooms? I got like 17 tucked under my foreskin right now... it really hurts...

The real challenge is trying to hit the SIA with one straight out the tube since apparently they're training the FD position at the tower and they don't know they're ABCs and the bitch keeps flashing.

It's not, really. No press is bad press. And each post like this continues the theorem. Kona, Kona, Kona. You see? Now more people see...

We already got 8 job applications since my initial post...
Well I hope for don’s sake they’re qualified enough and aren’t weak sticks who wash before their bags are even packed!

Vine Ok GIF

colombia_atc Out of curiosity, are the controllers typically retired from faa/military/something else? Do they generally live in the same area or spread out? Was just looking at Zillow and real estate there is stupid expensive, even for places very run down, unless you can afford close to a million or higher. But realistically if you can afford that why are you even working a day job.

colombia_atc Out of curiosity, are the controllers typically retired from faa/military/something else? Do they generally live in the same area or spread out? Was just looking at Zillow and real estate there is stupid expensive, even for places very run down, unless you can afford close to a million or higher. But realistically if you can afford that why are you even working a day job.
Yes. Controllers are typically retired FAA/military or Guard controllers. It's good pay (about $100K per year). In Kona, you're looking at about $2K per month rent. But, that's a cherry lifestyle in Kona.

Or... You got the chops and can write your own ticket. That was my experience at Kona. I basically ran the place when I was there. This was my typical day...

Show up at 6 a.m. Open laptop. Play with laptop until 8 a.m. Work the helicopter flight school until 11 a.m. [work your ass off] 11 a.m. controller shows up. Go to bathroom. Eat lunch. Work ground from noon to 2 p.m. Go home. Swim in pool. Enjoy sunset.

You get it yet? it's basically 3-hour ass-kicking, followed by a yard party, drink-fest.

Working at Kona consists of getting your ass kicked for 3 hours, followed by 21 hours of Paradise.
I do this now at NQX... I am good fam...

You forgot to mention the daily swirlies from large Samoan men for being a dirty haolie.

View attachment 6985
I do miss being called Haoli on a daily basis.

Now... 15 job applications submitted. Mission... Accomplished.

I wonder how many people still don't understand that I was simply trolling for job applications...

Come on... You KNOW that you want to work at KONA!

I do miss being called Haoli on a daily basis.

Now... 15 job applications submitted. Mission... Accomplished.

I wonder how many people still don't understand that I was simply trolling for job applications...

Come on... You KNOW that you want to work at KONA!
Fantasy Fest bro, nothing like seeing a 70 year old man swagging about with a 3 foot dildo strapped to his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom