Kona needs controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call Bullshit. You literally CAN make this shit up.

I'm entirely unsure what point you're trying to make.

You, sir, are a liar. What an idiot.

Weird. Entirely weird.
The point I was trying to make was how busy Kona really is and if it was busier before you, oh great recruiter, got there.

Of course, the FAA traffic count website is full of shit.

It’s what I use to troll old controllers at facilities that say it was busier way back when, but then realize it doesn’t pass the smell test.

But it’s ok, counter with things like it was a different fleet mix, or we didn’t have RNAV’s or any of the other things people try to tell themselves to inflate their egos.

But, hey, let’s keep this thread going so that anyone in the future that goes there has an idea of what thier coworkers might be like! ?- another emoticon for you boomer, signed gen-X

Fantasy Fest bro, nothing like seeing a 70 year old man swagging about with a 3 foot dildo strapped to his body.
So now you post an obscure link to somehow "prove" that Kona isn't busy? Sure...

Kona works 70+ hours, and I can prove it with real-world paperwork and video. Posers like you -- who have never separated two airplanes -- love to disparage facilities that do actual work.

I'm in my 50s, bro. And the dildo that I have strapped to my body is only 18 inches long, thank you very much. It's long, hard, and black... and it's magnificent... thank you very much...

Last edited:
The point I was trying to make was how busy Kona really is and if it was busier before you, oh great recruiter, got there.

Of course, the FAA traffic count website is full of shit.

It’s what I use to troll old controllers at facilities that say it was busier way back when, but then realize it doesn’t pass the smell test.

But it’s ok, counter with things like it was a different fleet mix, or we didn’t have RNAV’s or any of the other things people try to tell themselves to inflate their egos.

But, hey, let’s keep this thread going so that anyone in the future that goes there has an idea of what thier coworkers might be like! ?- another emoticon for you boomer, signed gen-X
This guy can only fit 17 mushrooms in his foreskin, so I think we're all good for sniff tests.

So now you post an obscure link to somehow "prove" that Kona isn't busy? Sure...

Kona works 70+ hours, and I can prove it with real-world paperwork and video. Posers like you -- who have never separated two airplanes -- love to disparage facilities that do actual work.

I'm in my 50s, bro. And the dildo that I have strapped to my body is only 18 inches long, thank you very much. It's long, hard, and black... and it's magnificent... thank you very much...
Check yourself bro, I didn't post any link XD, at least I save enough for retirement so I do not have to work contract.

Check yourself bro, I didn't post any link XD, at least I save enough for retirement so I do not have to work contract.
Awww... You think I didn't save enough for retirement? I'm a Bitcoin Billionaire, "Bro". I work because I enjoy it. I bought 12,000,000 Bitcoin in 2010. How much is that worth? Honestly... I forgot. Something something billion...

Last edited:
Awww... You think I didn't save enough for retirement? I'm a Bitcoin Billionaire, "Bro". I work because I enjoy it. I bought 1200 Bitcoin in 2010. How much is that worth? Honestly... I forgot. Something something billion...
Calm down bro, no need to flash your wad. No wonder your facility is toxic XD

Calm down bro, no need to flash your wad. No wonder your facility is toxic XD
Well, you started it with the "I saved enough for retirement" comment. Now you're all bowed up when I whip my dick out? Figures. What's next? You gonna call me out when I respond to your next challenge?

I can't believe that you guys still don't realize that this is just one big troll.

Well, you started it with the "I saved enough for retirement" comment. Now you're all bowed up when I whip my dick out? Figures. What's next? You gonna call me out when I respond to your next challenge?

I can't believe that you guys still don't realize that this is just one big troll.
So you’re not actually a Bitcoin billionaire??!! I’m appalled.

*smirks* no, I'm not a bitcoin billionaire... you might actually be one of the only people on this website who understands what's going on here...

apply for a job at Kona
While I would probably enjoy living in Hawaii, there’s no way I could afford that area. If only I knew a Bitcoin billionaire that could help out ?

-Doesn’t pay enough for the area.
-Abysmally short staffed.
-Will work your ass off daily for not enough pay.
-Sunsets are cool.
-Doesn’t matter bc you’re a scrub ass weak stick that would never make it anyways so why even bother?

I’m sure don would appreciate your more than stellar recruiting ability lmao.
He ain't wrong. I've been telling Midwest this shit for ages.

I'd give a shit but I am already living the island life XD

Hawaii is ridiculous expensive. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have a reason.
I’ve lived in one of the most expensive counties in the country for a while now, so I can handle expensive. The biggest issue is contractor health benefits are dogshit so that wouldn’t fly with the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom