Leave bidding

wikdevo

As this is my first facility I am just curious as to how other facilities in the nation handle leave bidding. Is it normal for leave bidding to still be going on at the end of january?!

To take it one step further, leave bidding should be completed at a minimum 28 days from the start of the new calendar year as the watch schedules are suppose to be posted a minimum of 28 days in advance.

Article 32 of the Slate Book
Section 5. The posted watch schedule is defined as the assignment of
employees to specific shifts. The posted watch schedule shall be
published at least twenty-eight days in advance. Assignments of
individual employees to the posted watch schedule are not considered
changes to the BWS.

did anyone bid independently cpc's and devs? having 13 devs, and 18 cpcs and we bid the same book and it took quite some time with the first 2 pay periods of the year being published.
contract says "unless mutually agreed upon, cpc's and devs will bid separately" and i figured that would speed the process up.

My first facility was like this.... Took forever and people would take their time. Literally took over 3 months. New facility with over 3 times as many people we are done with RDO and leave bidding in about 15 days.

We used a shareable Google doc and our listserv.

I've used paper, WebScheduler, and now my facility uses a website that can be accessed by any schmuck, anywhere in the world. Get notified it's your turn to choose, go to the website, text the union rep your days, and then notify the next person.

I've used paper, WebScheduler, and now my facility uses a website that can be accessed by any schmuck, anywhere in the world. Get notified it's your turn to choose, go to the website, text the union rep your days, and then notify the next person.
could you PM me the site and some info, we need some way to speed up our process with 32 people and its about 50% 50% cpcs/dev

Back
Top Bottom