MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Had evaluation September 9th, a little over 2 months ago. Haven't heard anything. I am expecting at least another 2-4 months to hear back if not longer. Almost at 3 years since my bid from Jan 2020. Don't know what else to say for my part, but hope some people get good updates this month.

Three co-workers got their lists this month within days apart.
Two had been on MMPI limbo since 2018!

No airports on the east coast south of New Jersey. Sacramento the only one on the west coast. Nothing on Texas but a whole lot of level 4s and 5s in the middle of nowhere.

Three co-workers got their lists this month within days apart.
Two had been on MMPI limbo since 2018!

No airports on the east coast south of New Jersey. Sacramento the only one on the west coast. Nothing on Texas but a whole lot of level 4s and 5s in the middle of nowhere.
2018? Were they prior exp or ots?

Had evaluation September 9th, a little over 2 months ago. Haven't heard anything. I am expecting at least another 2-4 months to hear back if not longer. Almost at 3 years since my bid from Jan 2020. Don't know what else to say for my part, but hope some people get good updates this month.
When I did mine a few years ago, it was done in January, didnt hear back until august from aeromedical and that they hadnt even received the eval paperwork from the doctor yet.

They reached out to me to try and get ahold of them because they couldnt for almost 5 months before contacting me.

So it all just depends I guess. Try contacting aeromedical every other month or so just to make sure they atleast have the paperwork.

Good luck!

Had my Tier 2 Psych eval in April and have not heard anything either. Has anyone tried to reaching out for a copy of the original report from the psychologist? Wondering if that would give me any idea on what the FAA might decide. Worst the Pshych can say in no right?
Have you heard anything back?

What bid are you guys from? So y'all both had your psych appointment and have been waiting for 8 months for an update?
I’m from the Jan 2020 bid, and yes had the eval in April just waiting for results. Based off of people in this forum, it seems like the average wait is 4-6 months. Not sure what’s taking so long

Newest email: "Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention."

Sounds like another "line up and wait" e-mail. Keeping me in suspense. Like, am I good to go? Idunno.

Newest email: "Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention."

Sounds like another "line up and wait" e-mail. Keeping me in suspense. Like, am I good to go? Idunno.
When was your evaluation?

Anyway you can share your timeline from when you started the bid?
Not sure how to add it to my profile, but applied Jan 2020, TOL November 2020, MMPI Jan 2021, notified tier 2 late Feb 2021, setup eval appointment email Feb 2022, eval April 2022, currently waiting for results

Back
Top Bottom