NATCA Stands in Solidarity with Flight Attendants

Horno

Trusted Contributor
“ #NATCA stands resolutely with the Association of Professional Flight Attendants in their fight for a just contract with American Airlines. The denial of a raise for these hardworking, essential aviation safety professionals for the past five years is an affront not just to them, but to all working people. We must stand together to demand justice and ensure that all workers receive the recognition and compensation they deserve.

#unionpower #labor #1u #americanairlines #apfaunity “

Why are we bringing attention to the fight attendants and not ourselves?

“ #NATCA stands resolutely with the Association of Professional Flight Attendants in their fight for a just contract with American Airlines. The denial of a raise for these hardworking, essential aviation safety professionals for the past five years is an affront not just to them, but to all working people. We must stand together to demand justice and ensure that all workers receive the recognition and compensation they deserve.

#unionpower #labor #1u #americanairlines #apfaunity “

Why are we bringing attention to the fight attendants and not ourselves?
“You clearly don’t understand what we are doing in the background for the cause. Just look at how we got you paid parental leave!”

- Rich Santa probably

It’s fucking insane and a disgrace. I think it hit a nerve with everyone. On the public NATCA page it was getting more laughs then likes until a bunch of retired losers and wives of controllers rushed in to “like” the post.

Good thing almost 90% of the membership didn’t send the ballot back yet, I bet Justin Dailey just got a major boost.

It’s fucking insane and a disgrace. I think it hit a nerve with everyone. On the public NATCA page it was getting more laughs then likes until a bunch of retired losers and wives of controllers rushed in to “like” the post.

Good thing almost 90% of the membership didn’t send the ballot back yet, I bet Justin Dailey just got a major boost.
I sent mine back weeks ago but it was already for Justin Dailey 😀

Y’all need a rep like mine. Refused to endorse anyone and just invited all candidates to come and speak to the membership if they wanted. Though our RVP is all for NDJH and my facrep is good friends with him. I’m at a large facility.
Good rep.

People shit on Nick for dumb reasons, but if you do anything in NATCA, you run into Nick and Jamal regularly so it's not crazy to run into leadership that like them. The whole "they don't work airplanes so they don't do anything" is emotional "i need someone that understands me!" bullshit.

But with that said, I'm very pro facreps being impartial. This isn't the 90s and all the candidates can get their message out and stand on their own two feet.

Back
Top Bottom