NCEPT debate thread

Had a supe tell me “If I was still a controller (had only been a supe for 10 months or so) I would bid the top 10 every time and then turn it down...I worked short staffed, so I’d block everyone from leaving so I could still get my leave”...well good thing you’re not a controller anymore, bud.
What an absolute pile of shit. He'll be an OM by July

How does the FAA police that? Something like you get x amount of err requests per year??
I never said they should police the amount of ERRs a person can put in for. I simply just do not understand how a person can put ERRs into places they know they don't really want to go to, and turn it down when they get selected.

The Leader of NCEPT says that you must "have a vision you can articulate clearly and forcefully on EVERY occasion. You can't blow an uncertain Trumpet". Whats that noise.... I am hearing an ambiguous trumpet!

I legit think there is a mistake uploading a old MOU or something with that document, no way they would have meeting and take all these complaints and concerns and change literally nothing.

the cake is a lie. NCEPT = the cake. it was too good to be true and so they destroyed it. Fake Moon landing, chemtrails, NCEPT. reject their lies!

Back
Top Bottom