New Mandatory Mask Wearing MOU is out.

The union won't even acknowledge 25% of their workforce and you guys think they are working on hazard pay. You have way to much time on your hands.

The union won't even acknowledge 25% of their workforce and you guys think they are working on hazard pay. You have way to much time on your hands.
Hopefully!

My question is since the heroes act would be for all fed employees and not our contractually mandated hazard pay, would my 25 percent hazard pay be in addition to this?

My question is since the heroes act would be for all fed employees and not our contractually mandated hazard pay, would my 25 percent hazard pay be in addition to this?

Word

highresrollsafe.jpg

So does anyone have official* word if this includes tower cabs, radar rooms, center areas? Some ppl are arguing dictionary definition of common area is "more than 1 person uses it". I would think they'd have mentioned live traffic ops if it applied to it? Someone find out!

It sort of does. Why would we have to wear masks if there was no hazard?

From the OPM FAQ: For example, a 25 percent hazard pay differential is authorized for employee exposure to “virulent biologicals, “ which is defined as ‘work with or in close proximity to…[m]aterials of micro-organic nature which when introduced into the body are likely to cause serious disease or fatality and for which protective devices do not afford complete protection.

So they'll just say masks DO afford complete protection! Problem solved. Risk averted.

Back
Top Bottom