Serious New N90 to EWR June 1, 2024, and June 30, 2024

Al Yurman some aviation expert on CBS saying the move allows controllers to have to work less airplanes. Makes sense

The FAA propaganda is wild and being pushed hard on news media around NY.

Also statement from FAA on the news clip saying this will help with modernization of the system. How exactly does FAA claim this doesn't fit 804 when they're stating it is about modernization also?

You are happy with the N90 negotiations but... Are the N90 members happy with the negotiations?

All due respect... Your opinion is irrelevant based on how the N90 negotiations went. If our brothers and sisters at N90 are happy/unhappy with the negotiations that is all that matters. It would seem you have no horse in this race since you are not from N90. If N90 membership are discontent then Rich's negotiations, then he failed them, regardless of your opinion on the matter.
Rich negotiates they aren’t required to move, it’s all volunteer. I guarantee they are all happy they aren’t being forced to move or TDY

Rich negotiates they aren’t required to move, it’s all volunteer. I guarantee they are all happy they aren’t being forced to move or TDY
Ok cool except the MOU doesn't address forced moves.

I guarantee you nobody in the EWR sector is happy, regardless of what your candy ass sitting in AVP thinks. Fuck off Lenny, unpaid Santa shill fucking turd

Ok cool except the MOU doesn't address forced moves.

I guarantee you nobody in the EWR sector is happy, regardless of what your candy ass sitting in AVP thinks. Fuck off Lenny, unpaid Santa shill fucking turd
I asked they are happy they don’t have to move. Tough internet trolls are the best trolls. Come on up for a visit.

Al Yurman some aviation expert on CBS saying the move allows controllers to have to work less airplanes. Makes sense

The FAA propaganda is wild and being pushed hard on news media around NY.

Also statement from FAA on the news clip saying this will help with modernization of the system. How exactly does FAA claim this doesn't fit 804 when they're stating it is about modernization also?

Why isn’t Santa hammering back on the morning shows??????

"hammering back" isn't part of collaboration.

So let's say the move does happen. What happens to the BUEs who don't move? I imagine they have to go into training in a different N90 area?

So you hammer back for what? So the voters can vote out the head of the ATO?

The media environment is already rigged against unions. Of course the union head is against innovation and change etc etc.

The best results is to work it backdoor politically. You can and should air your disagreements publicly, but this shit ain't debate class. You aren't going to get awarded points and have some light bulb go off in the FAAs head just because you made some fiery argument on the nightly news.

The media environment is already rigged against unions. Of course the union head is against innovation and change etc etc.

The best results is to work it backdoor politically. You can and should air your disagreements publicly, but this shit ain't debate class. You aren't going to get awarded points and have some light bulb go off in the FAAs head just because you made some fiery argument on the nightly news.
Every union has been getting massive raises except ours.

So let's say the move does happen. What happens to the BUEs who don't move? I imagine they have to go into training in a different N90 area?
It clearly states that they would be reassigned to a different area within the MOU under part 9.

I realize that for anyone not familiar with the N90 operation it’s hard to imagine how much worse it’s going to get when the area is in PHL, but the incoming massive delays due to less efficient coordination is exactly what Santa should be hammering on every news media outlet. You’re correct that the public doesn’t care about the unions, or the negotiations, but they sure do care about delays. Our talking points should emphasize the inherent flaws with the split operation.

The only way to stop these morons is with the press. Bad press! Both local and national! Get news 12, newsday, NY Times, CNN, NBC, FOX, etc. Everyone and anyone who will listen and put the FAA on record so that when the inevitable disaster occurs the finger pointing will be limited to the few assholes that pushed this through! Name names and have them feel the pressure!

Da fuq you mean?? Santa rubber stamps everything that the agency sends to his desk and then he calls it “collaboration.”

What exactly do you think your daddy Rich will negotiate if no one were to volunteer? You think the man is literally full of magic yet, in the event no one volunteered to move to Philly for the EWR area the agency would have to force people to go. You can’t just move part of a fucking facility and not have any controllers work there, you think Rich would be able to work all kinds of magic and secure some kind of amazing deal if no one volunteers.

I’ve asked this question once before and you’ve failed to reply: What has Rich Santa done in his entire last term that’s been note worthy for re-election? Terrible staffing? Broken NCEPT? Increased facility staffing numbers during a shortage to keep people stuck? So far I’d say the EWR move is the only positive thing and conveniently timed in an election year at that… Anything is better the status quo for us controllers and I hope his ass gets voted out.

What exactly do you think your daddy Rich will negotiate if no one were to volunteer? You think the man is literally full of magic yet, in the event no one volunteered to move to Philly for the EWR area the agency would have to force people to go. You can’t just move part of a fucking facility and not have any controllers work there, you think Rich would be able to work all kinds of magic and secure some kind of amazing deal if no one volunteers.

I’ve asked this question once before and you’ve failed to reply: What has Rich Santa done in his entire last term that’s been note worthy for re-election? Terrible staffing? Broken NCEPT? Increased facility staffing numbers during a shortage to keep people stuck? So far I’d say the EWR move is the only positive thing and conveniently timed in an election year at that… Anything is better the status quo for us controllers and I hope his ass gets voted out.
Then they can put people on a 2 on 2 off rotation. They already do this for fss

From what I’ve been hearing, not getting volunteers is not the only problem the agency has with this move. Besides the split airspace operational concerns, apparently they haven’t solved the logistics with the equipment yet, so they’re likely to miss that June timeline.

Back
Top Bottom