Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
The "idea" that comes across in your post is that pro-vaxxers were taking their guidance from Biden, and gave a shit what he had to say about it, as opposed to the scientific and medical communities. I'd be so bold to venture to say most people who got vaccinated did so without being "forced". Not to mention that the word "forced" ...coming from conservatives.... is rather ironic, considering one of their mantras is that you have the power to change your situation if you don't like it (something I appreciate and took to heart ages ago).
For instance, when a couple years back our government wasn't paying us on time, complaints were met by conservatives with "if you don't like it, find another job".

You don't need to convince me that career politicians suck. It was the one and only reason I thought Trump being elected had potential. It's just such a shame that the first outsider was a narcissist turd who was so infatuated with himself that he almost uprooted our government in the process of stroking his own ego.

Sheep voted for Biden
Sheep voted for Trump
Do better.
Imagine thinking your vote matters anyway.

Biden said he had a plan to handle Covid. This is fact. Biden then mandated the vaccine, causing a healthcare worker shortage, and has not put us in any better position than we were in with Trump. Whatever Biden’s “plan” was to stop Covid, it has failed miserably. If he didn’t take into account people not getting the vaccine, or people walking out of their jobs due to the mandate, then he had a shitty plan.

This doesn’t even have to involve politics. We are still wearing masks, socially distancing, and doing everything else the exact same as a year ago.

Biden said he had a plan to handle Covid. This is fact. Biden then mandated the vaccine, causing a healthcare worker shortage, and has not put us in any better position than we were in with Trump. Whatever Biden’s “plan” was to stop Covid, it has failed miserably. If he didn’t take into account people not getting the vaccine, or people walking out of their jobs due to the mandate, then he had a shitty plan.

This doesn’t even have to involve politics. We are still wearing masks, socially distancing, and doing everything else the exact same as a year ago.

Where’s the “conspiracy theorists were right” jar

This did not cause a health care worker shortage. The shortage was caused from people quitting for being burnt out

Barely any snowflake health cate workers even got fired. Just like barley any snowflake ATCs are gonna get fired.

Get the vaccine or done. Do research or don’t. Or just keep reposting fake news.

Where’s the “conspiracy theorists were right” jar

Couple things...

Claiming that a guest on a news network is speaking on their behalf would be like if I said I won't fly Spirit and then somebody reported that the FAA thinks Spirit is bad.

But more importantly, this clip is a nothing burger. She's on the record saying people should wear surgical masks or N95s, not cloth masks.

The guy worded his tweet like the clip says liberals are admitting masks are pointless and we don't need them, (and you took it a step further by claiming conspiracy theorists were right) when in fact the point she is making is that we need to use even better masks.

So STFU, because if the libs as a whole hear you and figure out cloth masks aren't enough, they'll start mandating N95s, and that would suck-ass. I'm perfectly comfortable in my 2 layer breathable cloth mask.

Lol where TF do you get your info? It's a combination of hospitals firing unvaxxed and vaxxed getting sick. There's a reason why the CDC cut the COVID sick time in half. Nurses shall go to work even if they're sick now.
Regardless of whether you agree with the new guidance or not, the dumbest new take is that people will be sent back to work even though they’re still sick and battling Covid.

C7948980-82BF-4C8F-A310-420B9A2DD12A.jpeg

How can you possibly get to that conclusion from this? If you don’t have any symptoms or a fever you’re not technically sick. Go about your life after 5 days. If you’re sick, stay home

Regardless of whether you agree with the new guidance or not, the dumbest new take is that people will be sent back to work even though they’re still sick and battling Covid.

View attachment 7218

How can you possibly get to that conclusion from this? If you don’t have any symptoms or a fever you’re not technically sick. Go about your life after 5 days. If you’re sick, stay home
You're right. I read it wrong initially.

Cutting time to isolate in half so us peons get back to work, can't have us missing work when the billionaires need to profit some more! God damn when can we get politicians that give a single crumb of caring about people

Whats the deal with being forced out for covid and sick leave? They are claiming because i didnt work an entire shift with someone who had symptoms i have to use my own sick leave for 10 days even though im negative and no longer have symptoms because my exposure was outside of work. How the hell do they know that. I want to come back to work but im being told i cant and i have to use my own sick leave..

Whats the deal with being forced out for covid and sick leave? They are claiming because i didnt work an entire shift with someone who had symptoms i have to use my own sick leave for 10 days even though im negative and no longer have symptoms because my exposure was outside of work. How the hell do they know that. I want to come back to work but im being told i cant and i have to use my own sick leave..
Lol I trained someone who got COVID and my supervisor called me and told me and said “You weren’t within 6ft of him for 15mins were you?” All the while I was showing symptoms of COVID. I guess in some training order it says we are to maintain six feet away while training. Figured out that day management could give a shit less about how you feel as long as their ass is covered…

Also how tf do you maintain 6ft from someone in a tower environment while training lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I trained someone who got COVID and my supervisor called me and told me and said “You weren’t within 6ft of him for 15mins were you?” All the while I was showing symptoms of COVID. I guess in some training order it says we are to maintain six feet away while training. Figured out that day management could give a shit less about how you feel as long as their ass is covered…

Also how tf do you maintain 6ft from someone in a tower environment while training lol
What do you mean. You guys get longer cords then us

What do you mean. You guys get longer cords then us
To be fair I’m not against the entire thing. I’ll train all day long knowing I could get COVID however if I’m going to do that at least give me free leave once I catch it…..

You know what they say about long cords

They told me that, and I said that I tested negative and don't have symptoms and that I'm coming to work. Then they gave me 8 days of excused.

Back
Top Bottom