Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
My favorite mask to wear

It's my most favorite when people say masks impact oxygen intake and output, but they have no impact on Covid intake and output.

You don't need a college education to know better.

For all that does make sense, there is some guidance that makes no sense.
"When you are talking about a New Year's Eve party, where you have 30, 40, 50 people celebrating, you do not know the status of the vaccination — I would recommend strongly, stay away from that this year." -Fauci

Yet, 2 days ago the CDC said the virus still transmits between fully vaccinated.

So while gatherings in general might result in spread of the virus, bringing up vaccination status in this case seems to simply be a divisive statement with no substance.

For all that does make sense, there is some guidance that makes no sense.
"When you are talking about a New Year's Eve party, where you have 30, 40, 50 people celebrating, you do not know the status of the vaccination — I would recommend strongly, stay away from that this year." -Fauci

Yet, 2 days ago the CDC said the virus still transmits between fully vaccinated.

So while gatherings in general might result in spread of the virus, bringing up vaccination status in this case seems to simply be a divisive statement with no substance.
Unvaccinated are still more likely to be infected and infected for longer so there is a different risk. But I could care less about someone’s vaccine status

Lots of scamming at the local low level county club. Folks calling in sick and getting 3 days admin leave in conjunction with RDOs. Scammer #1 has been out for a month once with the COVID, and then did the RDO/awaiting testing/free leave 3 times so far!! 40% of the facility is sick/scamming/or on the "booster" admin time. No clot shot for me! And as much OT as you want lately!

Jab doesn't seem to be working and I hope it doesn't alter y'alls DNA and weaken your immune systems.

Lots of scamming at the local low level county club. Folks calling in sick and getting 3 days admin leave in conjunction with RDOs. Scammer #1 has been out for a month once with the COVID, and then did the RDO/awaiting testing/free leave 3 times so far!! 40% of the facility is sick/scamming/or on the "booster" admin time. No clot shot for me! And as much OT as you want lately!

Jab doesn't seem to be working and I hope it doesn't alter y'alls DNA and weaken your immune systems.
Covid causes clots

That extra OT money will be pretty useful once you’re unemployed ?

Masks will cut off your air.
Vaccines will turn you into a commie.
Social Distancing will break your psyche.

Sounds like there's a good amount of fear mongering on that side of the spectrum, too.

What is the actual protocol if you have or think you have Covid?
If you have symptoms you’re not supposed to go to work and should call your manager. Not many people do this lol.

Back
Top Bottom