Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
What is the actual protocol if you have or think you have Covid?
If you’re “exposed” to someone else and not suffering any symptoms, tell your facility, they tell the RFS, and you’ll be put on excused leave quarantine for 14 days.

If you call the facility because you “think” you have Covid-19, you’re basically stating you are showing symptoms of some kind. The facility will tell the RFS and you’ll most likely be using your own 80 hours of sick leave even if you choose to not test.

If you tell the facility you were “exposed” to someone and want to get a test, you receive 48 or 72 hours (I can’t remember which one) of excused leave until the test comes back. A positive test results, even with no symptoms, equals you using your own sick leave. A negative test, with no symptoms, results in you going back to work or the rarer RFS quarantine excused leave.

If you’re “exposed” to someone else and not suffering any symptoms, tell your facility, they tell the RFS, and you’ll be put on excused leave quarantine for 14 days.

If you call the facility because you “think” you have Covid-19, you’re basically stating you are showing symptoms of some kind. The facility will tell the RFS and you’ll most likely be using your own 80 hours of sick leave even if you choose to not test.

If you tell the facility you were “exposed” to someone and want to get a test, you receive 48 or 72 hours (I can’t remember which one) of excused leave until the test comes back. A positive test results, even with no symptoms, equals you using your own sick leave. A negative test, with no symptoms, results in you going back to work or the rarer RFS quarantine excused leave.
I was exposed and driving in a car with someone that was positive. I was brought to work the next day since I’m vaccinated. Zero quarantine or EA regardless of testing since I didn’t have any symptoms.

The only people who get EA for a whole 2 weeks are unvaccinated that are exposed but not positive with symptoms I believe.

I was exposed and driving in a car with someone that was positive. I was brought to work the next day since I’m vaccinated. Zero quarantine or EA regardless of testing since I didn’t have any symptoms.

The only people who get EA for a whole 2 weeks are unvaccinated that are exposed but not positive with symptoms I believe.
Sorry I should have specified that my statement applied to the unvaccinated not vaccinated individuals. If you’re vaccinated, you go back to work unless you experience symptoms.

I was exposed to someone at work. Got sick and had symptoms 4 days later- tested positive. Filed a CA-1. My manager said my SL will be reimbursed and changed to excused.

I was exposed to someone at work. Got sick and had symptoms 4 days later- tested positive. Filed a CA-1. My manager said my SL will be reimbursed and changed to excused.
I'm not against this my any means, I just find it curious that they allow this. How do they know you 100% got it from someone at work and not xyz, xyz, xyz.

And honestly I would be doing the same thing, I don't see this as a scam especially when they make you quarantine for 10 days and you might be feeling normal after day 2 or 3. Yet your forced to burn sick leave.

We have a bunch of cucks in one particular area who are ratting people out for not wearing masks.
Natca members ratting other members to management.
Jesus I can’t wait to retire
Is this people not wearing them in the operation or somewhere else? Figure in the operation management is usually around so they’d see it. Unless they don’t care either.

Is this people not wearing them in the operation or somewhere else? Figure in the operation management is usually around so they’d see it. Unless they don’t care either.
I think the overwhelming majority of people, including management, don’t give a shit about the masks. Our ATM might be the only person who cares at all. Even the OM at the desk has it around his/her chin all day.

I think the overwhelming majority of people, including management, don’t give a shit about the masks. Our ATM might be the only person who cares at all. Even the OM at the desk has it around his/her chin all day.
Yeah I think the only people that care (from the people I’ve talked to) is the ATM. At a few facilities the FACREP might care…but it’s probably because the ATM is making the FACREP care.

Yeah I think the only people that care (from the people I’ve talked to) is the ATM. At a few facilities the FACREP might care…but it’s probably because the ATM is making the FACREP care.
The supes at my facility care but it’s smaller so it’s harder to avoid scrutiny. I don’t mind wearing a mask but I don’t snitch on people that don’t.

The supes at my facility care but it’s smaller so it’s harder to avoid scrutiny. I don’t mind wearing a mask but I don’t snitch on people that don’t.
Yeah I would imagine facility size plays a big factor. Basically everyone in my area takes off their masks as soon as they plug in on position. Then they’ll put them back on for breaks in case the ATM walks by. He almost never shows up in the operation.

Which is true where we are, but when someone is throwing a stink up to and including calling the hotline and blaming our ATM for not enforcing it….
Our country club is rapidly becoming a hostile work environment

How are your facilities handling contact tracing? We literally have people sitting outside in their cars in sub-zero temperatures for over an hour waiting for flight surgeon approval to enter the building all while people inside are working short.... we've had to do tracing for six different people in the last 36 hours and it's getting ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom