Proposed NATCA amendment re: contract extensions

The new deadline for submitting constitutional amendment proposals is August 8th, 2021. I'm planning on sending one in saying the NEB has to notify the membership when they start contract-level talks (which means negotiating a new contract or negotiating a contract extension), and one saying that any negotiated contract extension has to be ratified by the membership just like the original contract was.

If anyone is interested in contributing to those proposals and having their name added as an author, let me know. Do not reply here though! Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll share the document with you. Use a Gmail address if you have one because it's a Google Doc.

The new deadline for submitting constitutional amendment proposals is August 8th, 2021. I'm planning on sending one in saying the NEB has to notify the membership when they start contract-level talks (which means negotiating a new contract or negotiating a contract extension), and one saying that any negotiated contract extension has to be ratified by the membership just like the original contract was.

If anyone is interested in contributing to those proposals and having their name added as an author, let me know. Do not reply here though! Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll share the document with you. Use a Gmail address if you have one because it's a Google Doc.
This is the best idea for an amendment I’ve heard in years but expect to face a firestorm over it.

I find most amendments are frivolous and don’t actually accomplish much but this ain’t bad.

How dare you, 99% of this years amendments fix the sexist terms used and make a brighter tomorrow….
lol I don’t even care if they change that. Why does it even need to be voted on though. It doesn’t change the substance of the constitution. If you want to make it more PC just do it who cares

Back
Top Bottom