Question about ERR limit

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask these questions, but I'm putting in ERR paperwork for the first time.

Is there a limit to how many facilities you put ERR paperwork into?
If I want to put paperwork in to 7 or more facilities in one region, do I just fax them all separately or should I call and see if they would prefer email? Or can you just email them instead of fax them anyway?

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask these questions, but I'm putting in ERR paperwork for the first time.

Is there a limit to how many facilities you put ERR paperwork into?
If I want to put paperwork in to 7 or more facilities in one region, do I just fax them all separately or should I call and see if they would prefer email? Or can you just email them instead of fax them anyway?
There’s no limit, for each facility will be a different ERR package. Call and see what they prefer - some regions use the fax - some are okay with just scanning and emailing them a large PDF file with the ERR packages it all depends on the region.

Also I’m pretty sure the deadline is like tomorrow, you have to get them in before the end of the work day. So you better hurry it sounds like you’re putting in for every facility in the NAS. Also make sure you get confirmation back from the HR saying they’ve received the ERR packages. The email will say they’ve received it and two dates for how long the ERR package will be valid for.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s no limit, for each facility will be a different ERR package. Call and see what they prefer - some regions use the fax - some are okay with just scanning and emailing them a large PDF file with the ERR packages it all depends on the region.

Also I’m pretty sure the deadline is like tomorrow, you have to get them in before the end of the work day. So you better hurry it sounds like you’re putting in for every facility in the NAS. Also make sure you get confirmation back from the HR saying they’ve received the ERR packages. The email will say they’ve received it and two dates for how long the ERR package will be valid for.
Hows your new Facrep?

I’m looking to submit err for a few facilities. If more than one facility chooses me will I have the option to pick? Also, when’s the deadline for this next round?

I’m looking to submit err for a few facilities. If more than one facility chooses me will I have the option to pick? Also, when’s the deadline for this next round?
No. If the first place chooses you, you’re off the rest of your submissions. So choose places you’d actually accept going to.

Unknown. No dates are released for the February panel at this time.

Back
Top Bottom