Terminal Class pass rate

We're definitely going to fix staffing issues with 10 or less people a month making it through the academy for terminal side.
The terminal course is fucked. The instructors are all 60-80 years old and work 17 hour days. They're horrendously understaffed as well, and incredibly out of touch. I'm sorry but we need younger people teaching at the academy, not people who haven't issued a real clearance since before any of their students were born. Maybe it should be a detail or something. And why do we even have remote pilots sitting there if they're just going to run the voice rec and get annoyed when they have to lift a finger and fix something.

The terminal course is fucked. The instructors are all 60-80 years old and work 17 hour days. They're horrendously understaffed as well, and incredibly out of touch. I'm sorry but we need younger people teaching at the academy, not people who haven't issued a real clearance since before any of their students were born. Maybe it should be a detail or something. And why do we even have remote pilots sitting there if they're just going to run the voice rec and get annoyed when they have to lift a finger and fix something.
I’ve been saying this. I would definitely go on a detail for a few months. Pending the pay and stipend.

Back
Top Bottom