Terminal Class pass rate

Has to be the most expensive cost of living in the NAS, or at least I cant think of what could beat it. thoughts?
I'm with you. I don't know how it's possible to live out there on a CPC salary. You can qualify for HUD housing assistance during training.

Last edited:
According to ATADS, they did 160K ops fiscal yr 2017... I don't know anything personally about the tower... According to FAA they're VFR tower only, not even limited radar, so I don't think they even have a dbrite... PPT shows 9 CPCs w 11 target... 3 in training, 1 inbound, 2 outbounds, w a healthy 66% success rate... Sounds like there will always be traffic! Haha best of luck... Congrats
Used to know someone that was there. From what he said think it is mostly flying schools. Tons of Skyhawks mixed in with a couple fast movers. One main taxiway abeam the main runway. Pattern work all day everyday sort of place. Short runway so multiple land and taxi back operations. Don’t quote me but think that is the gist

Yeah unless you’ve got friends or family you can stay with, that would have been at the bottom in my mind.

It's a mix man, the PAs are only as hard as you make it. But we all know 1 small thing can double your traffic.

Some of the class had nerves get to them.

Back
Top Bottom