Terminal Class pass rate

Most recent (yesterday) was 13/18 I think. I heard there was 1 "surprise" failure and the other 4 were kind of expected

Most recent (yesterday) was 13/18 I think. I heard there was 1 "surprise" failure and the other 4 were kind of expected
2 surprises. 1 person tried super hard to get above a 90 on their last local run to beat everyone in the class and get their facility but ended up screwing themselves over.

Yeah, TYS has slots 1, 6, 15, 28, and 33. Plenty of people in my class want to go there.

Wait, if we are also slot six then we have 2 mandatory slots? No?

Why is the success % so low at TYS? Seems pretty crazy for a level 7.

Those are the pre 2015 numbers when they were getting a lot of "shit bags" according to the old timers. It's not hard as long as you apply yourself. I was the first one here in 2015 after the new hiring process starte. Since then, out of 23 we have certified 8, and washed 3 out. 3 more are recommended right now and out of the 9 trainees left ,only 2 are looking like they won't make it.

Now we have 3 direct hires coming by May. 7 academy people and 2 errs in September. We'll be sitting pretty good in the next year or 2 if this successful trend continues

Now we have 3 direct hires coming by May. 7 academy people and 2 errs in September. We'll be sitting pretty good in the next year or 2 if this successful trend continues

How on earth did you guys end up with 5 slots on the next academy list? Even with the low success rate and retirements factored in, you have enough trainees and inbounds to have a healthy projected number. Shit, you'll probably even be eligible to release on the next NCEPT.

How on earth did you guys end up with 5 slots on the next academy list? Even with the low success rate and retirements factored in, you have enough trainees and inbounds to have a healthy projected number. Shit, you'll probably even be eligible to release on the next NCEPT.

No idea. We are at 23 and with 23 we should be able to release 1. However, 2 of those 23 got picked up by A80 last panel so we are not sure if they still count, even with a May and August release date.

Back
Top Bottom