Terminal Class pass rate

Man, that list is just abysmal. Did anyone walk?

It's leaps and bounds better than my class's. I see a lot of people picked ERI presumably for the upcoming free ticket... does anyone know how far along they are in the consolidation process?

It's leaps and bounds better than my class's. I see a lot of people picked ERI presumably for the upcoming free ticket... does anyone know how far along they are in the consolidation process?
Really? What was your class's like? The facilities on that list are so slow that I'd hesitate even calling them decent places to start. Decent places to retire maybe...

Really? What was your class's like? The facilities on that list are so slow that I'd hesitate even calling them decent places to start. Decent places to retire maybe...

There are at least a nice variety of 6 up downs on that list. Our class passed 10 and we had a total of two 6s: FAR and LFT. The rest was 5s and 4s, I think half of the 4s in the country were on our list.

So 2.5 years after the section 804. Any rumours on if and when the tower might be contracted out?

The contracting of towers have not been done in over ten years. If there is an attempt for it to happen I would expect it to be in 4-5 years after many more facility realignments are complete and ultra slow towers are created, then the FAA can contract out a large amount of level 4 towers at once, not just a few.

Starting Terminal 4/12 and I feel like you all have helped me in ways I don't even know yet. Any recs for material to look at on .65 at this point?

Back
Top Bottom