Terminal Class pass rate

Can anyone tell me the next few graduating classes date and if FLO was on the list? I'm a controller here just wanted to see if we made it on there yet.

Next three tower classes pick facilities on April 30th, May 4th, and May 18th.
Don't know if FLO is on the list or not.

FLO isn't really very close to being chosen. Assuming 12 pass for every class it will be on a list in about 11 classes.

After a little more research on the KSN website I found out we are going to be listed on the 4/30 class date. Our current academy slot is 35. If anyone in that class has any questions about our facility please do not hesitate to reach out.

After a little more research on the KSN website I found out we are going to be listed on the 4/30 class date. Our current academy slot is 35. If anyone in that class has any questions about our facility please do not hesitate to reach out.

My apologies, I see it now.

If even one person doesn't make it through the Academy in that class, that slot should disappear off their list. One of the May classes should see it though.

Looking at the list again, FLO has a good chance of being chosen this upcoming class. It's number 35 overall, but it's number 19 of the slots available to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom