Terminal Class pass rate

Anyone familiar with Lake Charles? Looks like that's where i'll be heading.
Right next door to LCH is Chennault CWF, a contract tower, popular destination with T45 Navy jet trainers to go from NQI because the FBO offers free ice cream. Louisiana has drive-thru liquor stores.
Not sure how often you'll see it, but they're part of the LOA with Houston Offshore with the oil company helicopters headed to and from the drilling rigs.

is "Adam" the suspenders guy? Todd is the worst of em if you ask me, haha.
I had a friend go through RTF a little over a year ago and told me the dude that always wore suspenders had been retired for a few months already. So that would have been probably the end of 2016 for his retirement.

13 for 13 in the tower class.
TETRA passed 11 out of 12 this week. Not sure if they were pass/pass or job jeopardy though. All assigned N90.

I have a friend at RTF right now. He said the one that failed TETERA was retained and offered PBI. Needless to say no one in that guy's class was too pleased.

Well if he passed everything else it seems like a reasonable choice.

I'm not saying it's not but the rest of that guy's class was kinda pissed because they are sentenced to N90.

So what you’re saying is the failure rate at tetra is about to skyrocket ?

My friend's instructors stressed to his class that this isn't a guaranteed thing. "PBI happened to have an opening and they gave it to him".

Did that really happen? In my opinion offering the tetra failures anything else completely compromises the system. So for that person, am I correct in assuming the only real pass fail point was basics?

Did that really happen? In my opinion offering the tetra failures anything else completely compromises the system. So for that person, am I correct in assuming the only real pass fail point was basics?

I agree with this. If this was an N90 bid, then it should be N90 or bust. Or else you may see some folks "struggle", hoping to get an easier facility.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m just writing what he told me. I’m sure stinger can verify on Monday. Like I said, after telling my friend’s class about this guy, his instructor stressed to them that placement other then N90 wasn’t garunteed and to proceed as if they were going to get sent home if they fail tetra.

Back
Top Bottom