Terminal Class pass rate

We passed 6/11, 6/10 not counting the guy who voluntarily left. Everyone who stayed at Kim's Place passed, and we were top 4 in the class. I placed number 1 and went with Harrisburg, PA! Excited to get started!

1) MDT
2) ELM
3) DAY
4) GTF
5) RST
6) PIA

Go to ELM or PIA they are consolidating, hopefully you can leave with it, if not you at least CPC faster won’t have to get radar and can transfer that way.

We passed 6/11, 6/10 not counting the guy who voluntarily left. Everyone who stayed at Kim's Place passed, and we were top 4 in the class. I placed number 1 and went with Harrisburg, PA! Excited to get started!

1) MDT
2) ELM
3) DAY
4) GTF
5) RST
6) PIA
Loved MDT when I visited. Seems like the pass rate isn’t stellar but doable I’m sure. The view from the tower is awesome so enjoy it!

Did the guy who complained about how the FAA screwed him and his class over good facilities pass. That's all i really care about.
I placed top in my class jackass.

Loved MDT when I visited. Seems like the pass rate isn’t stellar but doable I’m sure. The view from the tower is awesome so enjoy it!
Sounds like there is a big log jam in radar training. Someone else is starting the same day as me from a prior class. I can't wait. Wanted to do this since 8th grade.

The guy who was number 1 in my class washed out of the tower at his facility. The 2 who passed with the lowest scores are gonna check out at 2 tough up/downs. Where you finish in your academy class doesn't mean shit.

The guy who was number 1 in my class washed out of the tower at his facility. The 2 who passed with the lowest scores are gonna check out at 2 tough up/downs. Where you finish in your academy class doesn't mean shit.

While it's unfortunate for the people in your class; every person in my class waited a minimum of 3 years to get here, most of us waited longer. If you think we're going to give up or wash out you're sorely mistaken! I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong, but I think every person that passed will move onto lvl10+ facilities with ease. We had a great group, great instructors, and incredible motivation to pass.

While it's unfortunate for the people in your class; every person in my class waited a minimum of 3 years to get here, most of us waited longer. If you think we're going to give up or wash out you're sorely mistaken! I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong, but I think every person that passed will move onto lvl10+ facilities with ease. We had a great group, great instructors, and incredible motivation to pass.
“Will the most humble man in the room please stand up?”

Pssst nobody cares. Just because y'all waited a while for the job doesn't mean you'll actually be good at it. Also I'm curious what experience you have makes you think you can easily work at a 10+.

Please do not show up at your facility with this attitude. Not verbally at least.

Being confident is great. Show that confidence by showing that you’re willing and eager to learn and work traffic in the real world. Don’t reference how things are or were done at “Academy Tower” or whatever it’s called. No trainer is going to listen to a word further if you start talking about that or how they taught you. Learn from mistakes and accept constructive criticism. You’ll be humbled multiple times during and after training. Take it in stride ??

I remember when I was capable of being positive as well...

you're attitude is admirable but like 1349 said don't display this at your facility. Keep your head down and work hard and you'll do fine.

Talking about going to a level 10 before you're rated at a level 5(or whevere you end up) is the quickest way to turn everyone against you.

We waited 3 years so none of us will wash out. Level 10+ facilities with ease. That's incredible, what a stud and a one of a kind genius class

Don't listen to these guys, as long as you keep your head up and tell everyone this kind of stuff as much as possible you'll be a supe or TMC before your probation is up

Back
Top Bottom