Terminal Class pass rate

I placed top in my class jackass.

Sounds like there is a big log jam in radar training. Someone else is starting the same day as me from a prior class. I can't wait. Wanted to do this since 8th grade.

Went to an OJTI course last month and there was a controller from Harrisburg there and talked to him quite a bit. They’re on mandatory 6 day work week, and jammed with trainees on radar. You’ll be there for years, but if that’s where you wanna be- go for it.

If I had to pick from that list I’d pick Dayton or Elmira. A buddy I graduated the academy with went to Dayton, checked out in 4 months, put in an ERR and was onto his next facility in 8 months.

I’d advise to get your CTO and then try getting to your next desired facility.

i'm shitting bricks to be honest

MdlF.gif

MDT also has 4 prior experience hires starting there between June 23rd and August 4th. And then another with a start date of October 13th.
Yikes

Went to an OJTI course last month and there was a controller from Harrisburg there and talked to him quite a bit. They’re on mandatory 6 day work week, and jammed with trainees on radar. You’ll be there for years, but if that’s where you wanna be- go for it.

If I had to pick from that list I’d pick Dayton or Elmira. A buddy I graduated the academy with went to Dayton, checked out in 4 months, put in an ERR and was onto his next facility in 8 months.

DAY and ELM easily the best choices if you have no ties to anything.

im Sure some know, but theirs also been fucked up shit that’s going on at MDT too, regarding some controllers/trainees there. I won’t say it on here because i wouldn’t want to give any controller or any person for that fact dealing with personal issues and substance abuse issues a bad name.

If you do choose MDT, keep your head in the game, work hard, and do the right thing for the flying public.

My friend sent me the list for the class that places on 7/8/19. I thought our list sucked, but this is somehow even worse lol.

CPR - Casper, WY, 5, Up/Down
SPI - Springfield, IL, 5, Up/Down
BIS - Bismarck, ND, 5, Up/Down
MIC - Crystal, MN, 4, Tower Only
JAN - Jackson, MS, 6, Up/Down
SHV - Shreveport, LA, 6 Up/Down
OMA - Omaha, NE, 6, Tower Only
MLI - Milan, IL, 5, Up/Down
AMA - Amarillo, TX, 6, Up/Down
PSC - Pasco, WA, 6, Up/Down
SBN - South Bend, IN, 7, Up/Down

My friend sent me the list for the class that places on 7/8/19. I thought our list sucked, but this is somehow even worse lol.

CPR - Casper, WY, 5, Up/Down
SPI - Springfield, IL, 5, Up/Down
BIS - Bismarck, ND, 5, Up/Down
MIC - Crystal, MN, 4, Tower Only
JAN - Jackson, MS, 6, Up/Down
SHV - Shreveport, LA, 6 Up/Down
OMA - Omaha, NE, 6, Tower Only
MLI - Milan, IL, 5, Up/Down
AMA - Amarillo, TX, 6, Up/Down
PSC - Pasco, WA, 6, Up/Down
SBN - South Bend, IN, 7, Up/Down

SBN is not bad! Silver lining, maybe AZO will eat it too, next time it gets hungry. Then you'd be rich! #3rdLevelThinking

AZO looking @ nearby facilities like...

tenor.gif

When I ERR'd to my current facility I started with a guy that came from DAY. No shit, he cpc'd, ERR'd and was at his second facility in under a year. Dude was still in probation.... training at his second facility...

im Sure some know, but theirs also been fucked up shit that’s going on at MDT too, regarding some controllers/trainees there. I won’t say it on here because i wouldn’t want to give any controller or any person for that fact dealing with personal issues and substance abuse issues a bad name.

If you do choose MDT, keep your head in the game, work hard, and do the right thing for the flying public.

Spill the beans bro. If we can have a whole thread about the chick working drunk on position at LAS then we can hear some shit about MDT. You work there? I was told there is a guy there that I use to work with back in 2010 and he's absolutely miserable to work around. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch... Sounds like how I remember him from when we worked together.

That's my class and yes, the list sucks. There are four of us from New England and zero spots east of Indiana... good times, good times.

Back
Top Bottom