Terminal Class pass rate

If anyone from this class has questions about BPT, lmk
The numbers look great, and 1 of 3 facilities in the list with expected staffing above 100%

Where is one likely to go after checking out without radar experience? I know you can request any facility in a certain range of levels, but generally speaking what type of facility takes tower only cpc's?

What kind of traffic so you work? Level 4 makes me think no carriers and no military. GA/student primarily?

Where da women at?

The numbers look great, and 1 of 3 facilities in the list with expected staffing above 100%

Where is one likely to go after checking out without radar experience? I know you can request any facility in a certain range of levels, but generally speaking what type of facility takes tower only cpc's?

What kind of traffic so you work? Level 4 makes me think no carriers and no military. GA/student primarily?

Where da women at?
I'll DM you.

True…but very high cost of living
You would have to drive an hour upstate to find something reasonable
There are some areas in the bronx that are reasonable. Plus, get in get checked out and go to the core 30s. May suck for a little but its not for long.

Where da women at?
You can go to any facility you want after you cpc. It doesn't matter wher you come from. You can go from a 4 to a 12 if you want. Tower to tracon, center to tower, tracon to center, tower to center etc.

What is a core 30?
It’s the FAA’s core 30 airports. The 30 busiest give or take.
  • ATL - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl
  • BOS - Boston Logan Intl
  • BWI - Baltimore/Washington Intl
  • CLT - Charlotte Douglas Intl
  • DCA - Ronald Reagan Washington National
  • DEN - Denver Intl
  • DFW - Dallas/Fort Worth Intl
  • DTW - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County
  • EWR - Newark Liberty Intl
  • FLL - Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Intl
  • HNL - Honolulu Intl
  • IAD - Washington Dulles Intl
  • IAH - George Bush Houston Intercontinental
  • JFK - New York John F. Kennedy Intl
  • LAS - Las Vegas McCarran Intl
  • LAX - Los Angeles Intl
  • LGA - New York LaGuardia
  • MCO - Orlando Intl
  • MDW - Chicago Midway
  • MEM - Memphis Intl
  • MIA - Miami Intl
  • MSP - Minneapolis/St. Paul Intl
  • ORD - Chicago O`Hare Intl
  • PHL - Philadelphia Intl
  • PHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl
  • SAN - San Diego Intl
  • SEA - Seattle/Tacoma Intl
  • SFO - San Francisco Intl
  • SLC - Salt Lake City Intl
  • TPA - Tampa Intl

if anyone has any tips on getting onto DEN or MSP at some point, i’d be happy to hear them. Obviously I have a whole slew of things to worry about before I get to that point, but I’m curious just the same.

if anyone has any tips on getting onto DEN or MSP at some point, i’d be happy to hear them. Obviously I have a whole slew of things to worry about before I get to that point, but I’m curious just the same.
Staffing numbers could be very different by the time you get around to transferring but if they are low at the facilities you’d want to be at, it wouldn’t be hard to get there. Usually the tracons are the ones that have a harder time so m98 or d01 would be a lot easier to get to if that’s the area you want to be in.

1.) get hired enroute
2.) select the ZOA alternate
3.) get allergies on orientation day and hardship.
You’ll be certified at the 12 tower of your choice before ever would’ve even started training at the center.

Back
Top Bottom