Terminal Class pass rate

It was 83%. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but they only have 3 spots reserved which is a hell of a lot less than they normally do.

If they are in white, they will be filled at a later date. Either via academy grads, prior experience new hires, or transfers (hardships, errs, etc)
Thanks! I also noticed in the chat you mentioned terminals been pretty bad lately. I am all cleared and just waiting for a class date. Has it been that way a while now or just the past couple of months?

It is a relatively recent trend. I would say the past 3-4 months, but I am not certain. Hopefully it turns around.

The last two classes had 3 and 4 pass respectively. The FAA is pretty pissed and they have sent some executives down to watch the next two classes to figure out what's going wrong. The pass rate used to hover around 80% and it has been less than 30% 3 out of the last 4 classes. I am starting my PA's the 27th.

The last two classes had 3 and 4 pass respectively. The FAA is pretty pissed and they have sent some executives down to watch the next two classes to figure out what's going wrong. The pass rate used to hover around 80% and it has been less than 30% 3 out of the last 4 classes. I am starting my PA's the 27th.

Wow

Is Enroute classes having the same issue or just terminal?

Good luck btw. I hope your class picks that rate back up!

Back
Top Bottom