Terminal List 082820

For what it's worth I'm leaning ABE or RIC. SMO ain't a bad backup since my wife has family there

I know someone at Richmond and they really like it. If you get stuck picking between the CA facilities Stockton is yikes but you can live in Elk Grove which is decent and commute down(40ish minutes). Level 5 with Bay Area locality ain’t bad.
Linden, Ripon, Escalon, and more. There’s so many places you can call home while working Stockton that are much better than Elk Grove with half of the commute.

Napa is the bad choice on that list as far as living arrangements and cost of living go.

Linden, Ripon, Escalon, and more. There’s so many places you can call home while working Stockton that are much better than Elk Grove with half of the commute.

Napa is the bad choice on that list as far as living arrangements and cost of living go.
That’s one way of looking at it. I’d never live in any of those places but it’s worth considering. Elk Grove isn’t my first choice either but Sacramento has a lot to do and is in a great spot for being close to all the best parts of Northern California. If small town in central California doesn’t bother you then those spots could be good. Lol

Holy shit, I would never consider Elk Grove if I worked at SCK. it’s 5am and it says it’ll take 45 mins to get there with no traffic. If you worked at APC you would HAVE to live in a different city I would suggest Vacaville or Fairfield/Suisun for a cheaper option.

I have a couple friends that live in Elk Grove and commute to Stockton. Elk Grove is less expensive than Fairfield and Vacaville.

Did you guys get just a list of 9 to choose from or where there more originally and then 9 were choosen from a larger list??

One location per person in a class list. They had nine people so their list was nine locations. Its also possible to have the same location show up more than once.

One location per person in a class list. They had nine people so their list was nine locations. Its also possible to have the same location show up more than once.

Shit that used to be common, we had 5 guys show up at our facility from back to back classes.

Shit that used to be common, we had 5 guys show up at our facility from back to back classes.

I know it's still super common with enroute. We had 4 oaklands on our list. I haven't paid much attention to how common it is with terminal lists.

I have a couple friends that live in Elk Grove and commute to Stockton. Elk Grove is less expensive than Fairfield and Vacaville.
I meant Fairfield/Vacaville area if he was at APC. A lot cheaper than Napa and Vacaville is a decent enough area.

Back
Top Bottom