DLH
SMO
HLN
SCK
ABE
RIC
MMU

ALT: FAI

Take Santa Monica so you can get the free ticket out when the tower closes. Isn't that supposed to happen relatively soon? Otherwise I'd say RIC, or MMU as a possible way to get the big NY towers.

APC would be dead last on my list.

SMO is great if you‘re single and hot and don’t mind living with roommates who also make 100k a year and live with roommates lol.

But in all seriousness it’s a good facility and you get to live in lalaland and make decent pay at your first stop on the FAA gravy train.

Take Santa Monica so you can get the free ticket out when the tower closes. Isn't that supposed to happen relatively soon? Otherwise I'd say RIC, or MMU as a possible way to get the big NY towers.

APC would be dead last on my list.
8 years at SMO wouldn’t be that bad! ?

I'd probably go with whatever location you don't mind being at for possibly 3+ years, that has the shortest check out time and decent staffing. Not sure why DLH training time and check out rate seems bad.

I like Richmond fwiw, I know nothing about the tower though. I've visited ABE awhile ago and I'd be really happy with it as my first facility

I know someone at Richmond and they really like it. If you get stuck picking between the CA facilities Stockton is yikes but you can live in Elk Grove which is decent and commute down(40ish minutes). Level 5 with Bay Area locality ain’t bad.

Back
Top Bottom