Terminal List

How much longer for a change, + or -, and what makes you say that?
Hundo P CAK will be a level 4 in under a year. But if you get there prior you can still certify and get level 7 pay, plus you can write on your ERR applications that you were certified at a level 7 which might fool stupid/disengaged ATMs, so do it.

Hundo P CAK will be a level 4 in under a year. But if you get there prior you can still certify and get level 7 pay, plus you can write on your ERR applications that you were certified at a level 7 which might fool stupid/disengaged ATMs, so do it.
I think you only get a year after they downgrade to certify and keep the higher level pay. Maybe its 2, i dont remember

plus they have mids for the extra $$$
West Chicago, Illinois...enough said, I would chase $$$ elsewhere unless it's not that bad of an area and you like it. High tax state and too close to chi town, hell it's even closer to chi than ZAU.

I was just thinking that possibly getting in there before it switches from a 7 to a 4 or 5 that one might be grandfathered into what they arrived, would that be possible?

West Chicago, Illinois...enough said, I would chase $$$ elsewhere unless it's not that bad of an area and you like it. High tax state and too close to chi town, hell it's even closer to chi than ZAU.
Or go to a place you like then transfer to a center or high level tower in a state that isn’t so bankrupt it cannot even pay its bills from decades ago. All while having some of the highest tax rates in the nation. Anything in Illinois is a terrible decision. They are one of the only states with a declining population over the last 5 years for a reason. Stay clear of that state unless you like high taxes and corruption beyond belief

Or go to a place you like then transfer to a center or high level tower in a state that isn’t so bankrupt it cannot even pay its bills from decades ago. All while having some of the highest tax rates in the nation. Anything in Illinois is a terrible decision. They are one of the only states with a declining population over the last 5 years for a reason. Stay clear of that state unless you like high taxes and corruption beyond belief

100% agreed. Avoid IL at ALL COSTS.

Ncept numbers crunchers, who has let the most people go over the last few years? Correct me if I’m wrong but DPA has to be at the top of that list on this academy list, is it not?

Ncept numbers crunchers, who has let the most people go over the last few years? Correct me if I’m wrong but DPA has to be at the top of that list on this academy list, is it not?

Hold on... *sacrifices chicken*

HEAR US NCEPT ANDBRING FORTH YOUR CHOICE FOR ONLY THE MOST WORTHY

top-20-copy-png.3905

Irrespective of location, what is the decider for picking your first facility? Average training time, training success rate, facility level, number of trainees, staffing level, AG/CPC pay? Obviously a combination of factors, but I'm not sure what's more important when it comes to career path.

Irrespective of location, what is the decider for picking your first facility? Average training time, training success rate, facility level, number of trainees, staffing level, AG/CPC pay? Obviously a combination of factors, but I'm not sure what's more important when it comes to career path.
If you have dreams of going to a big tracon picking somewhere that has radar can help. I know the big tracon near me prefers to pick up people from updowns.

Thoughts on FNT? Besides the water...
Live in Fenton or grand blanc. Great locations to start a family, cost of living is good and a lot of things to do in northern Michigan. Easy little airport with mainly GA traffic. Dal and swa recently pulled out of there. I worked on the airport for a few years. Like it very much. Easy drive and little traffic around that area. I’d definitely choose it over the others.

This is a conflicting statement lol
You know exactly where I was going with that statement.
So with CAK, if anyone doesn't know here, at least with some good info to provide for the person who has this as an option then don't go into Canton or Akron unless you like drugs/ drive-by shootings/ not the best school systems/ etc. I live "sort of" in-between the 2 out in the country-suburbs and love it. I mention schools because I am going to assume that some people here have a wife and children, I do, or at least are going to be in that boat soon and may not want to transfer, or for whatever reason cannot transfer and this would be/ could be it for them. No one knows what the hell is going to happen tomorrow so plan for the best and expect the worst/ or at least something mediocre between the 2.
Now for CAK possibly going down to a 4 or 5 is surprising to hear due to what is starting to go up around here. Wonder if that decrease would increase in the somewhat near future? I know that the AIP as well as what carriers would be in/ out of there would be some contributing factors, at least the ones that make it out of this covid mess.

You know exactly where I was going with that statement.
So with CAK, if anyone doesn't know here, at least with some good info to provide for the person who has this as an option then don't go into Canton or Akron unless you like drugs/ drive-by shootings/ not the best school systems/ etc. I live "sort of" in-between the 2 out in the country-suburbs and love it. I mention schools because I am going to assume that some people here have a wife and children, I do, or at least are going to be in that boat soon and may not want to transfer, or for whatever reason cannot transfer and this would be/ could be it for them. No one knows what the hell is going to happen tomorrow so plan for the best and expect the worst/ or at least something mediocre between the 2.
Now for CAK possibly going down to a 4 or 5 is surprising to hear due to what is starting to go up around here. Wonder if that decrease would increase in the somewhat near future? I know that the AIP as well as what carriers would be in/ out of there would be some contributing factors, at least the ones that make it out of this covid mess.
Listen you sum bitch. Don’t blast CAK like that. It’s a simple check out and huge money compared to other terminal academy grad options. Fuck the “drugs, drive by shooting” bullshit. Unless you live in the worst part of the ghetto (you won’t, even on academy grad pay), you won’t be susceptible to that and every city has a bad area like that.

I remember back in the day Marvin Lewis was passed over for a head coach job before he was hired by the Bengals. I forgot where it was but he said afterwards that “I’m glad I didn’t get hired there, I hear the city school system is terrible”. Bitch, if you got that job you would have lived in the richest suburb making $1 Million+ a year. You would have sent your kids to a private school in the burbs. Not a “terrible” inner city school.

Back
Top Bottom