Terminal List

gotcha. that must be a real-facility type thing. at my little level 4, it's all nerds.

Do you have any VATSIM geeks at ur facility? Those are the best! Lol @ listening to them train ppl. "What's the TACAN frequency of the GRR vortac!?" What's a good HF frequency over Minnesota? How many pax can fit in a DA62!?"

Meanwhile when they plug in they have a hard time using common sense and not "data". (Paging ONE )

with few exceptions - those who don’t give a crap about airplanes whatsoever generally provide a worse service / have trouble certifying.
I haven’t seen this at all. The only aviation thing to know besides what is required for our job is that planes call pilots retard just before touch down.
It’s all about the ? ?!!!!!! I had zero clue what this job was when I applied, only knew what they made salary lol.

I haven’t seen this at all. The only aviation thing to know besides what is required for our job is that planes call pilots retard just before touch down.
It’s all about the ? ?!!!!!! I had zero clue what this job was when I applied, only knew what they made salary lol.
The first time I ever saw a video from the cockpit of an airbus landing I was laughing my ass off because I was an immature 20 year old

The first time I ever saw a video from the cockpit of an airbus landing I was laughing my ass off because I was an immature 20 year old
I’m way older than 20 and the mental image of this makes me laugh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have any VATSIM geeks at ur facility? Those are the best! Lol @ listening to them train ppl. "What's the TACAN frequency of the GRR vortac!?" What's a good HF frequency over Minnesota? How many pax can fit in a DA62!?"

Meanwhile when they plug in they have a hard time using common sense and not "data". (Paging ONE )

I feel attacked

I feel attacked

"Climb!! Descend!!! Traffic 12 o'clock! What's your vector Victor? Attention all aircraft!! hehe"

4b1nmm.jpg

Can anyone easily tell this person according to ncept data, from this list, which facility has historically the most releases, or rank them that way? I bet it’s fcm or dpa.

Can anyone easily tell this person according to ncept data, from this list, which facility has historically the most releases, or rank them that way? I bet it’s fcm or dpa.
Not going to take the time to figure it out but based just on watching the selection lists from the last few years pretty closely, I’d bet tomorrow’s paycheck you’re right with one of those.

Not going to take the time to figure it out but based just on watching the selection lists from the last few years pretty closely, I’d bet tomorrow’s paycheck you’re right with one of those.
i concur MOD.

LOL thats pretty rich considering Cincy. CVG is a total country club tho!

Speaking of CAK. in the classic 1999 movie In too Deep , Omar Epps goes undercover in CVG , posing as "J. Reid from CAK", in order to take down LL Cool J. IMO, this proves anecdotally that CAK is full of bad hombres FightingIrish2012 . I'd take FNT. Even if your water sucks, Michigan is the best. Grethcen Whitmer cant live forever.

220px-Intoodeepposter.jpg
Bonus points if you can name the character LL Cool J played

Back
Top Bottom