The 1 and None club - AKA the black holes in the System

TRI is an absolute dumpster fire. They've had 4 controllers quit just this year, one of whom is actually from the area, the other three had been there for 4+ years. I believe they've washed 6-7 trainees in the last 3 years also. Management/training/culture problem.
Would you call it a “shit hole” facility?

Stop the NCEPT. Have direct bids to the facility. Staff the facility to projected 100%. Have public bids open if needed to the facility if it’s that hard to staff.
I was thinking a similar thing but to be released your facility has to be staffed to a certain percent. Otherwise you could fix some facility issues and screw others.

TRI is an absolute dumpster fire. They've had 4 controllers quit just this year, one of whom is actually from the area, the other three had been there for 4+ years. I believe they've washed 6-7 trainees in the last 3 years also. Management/training/culture problem.
Oh i know it’s a dumpster fire of an area too. I know someone who was sent there as JD management, at the lawn mower factory. He was ready to take a 3 year posting to India or China to get out of the area it was so bad.

Oh i know it’s a dumpster fire of an area too. I know someone who was sent there as JD management, at the lawn mower factory. He was ready to take a 3 year posting to India or China to get out of the area it was so bad.
I love the area. I guess different people are different.

TRI was my first facility. When I was there it was laid back and an enjoyable place to be. Management and controllers got along great and nobody ever washed out. It usually took about a year to get fully certified for people with no experience. It was only busy during NASCAR weeks. Pretty much everyone liked the area of the country and the only reason why people left including me was to chase the money for the high 3.

TRI was my first facility. When I was there it was laid back and an enjoyable place to be. Management and controllers got along great and nobody ever washed out. It usually took about a year to get fully certified for people with no experience. It was only busy during NASCAR weeks. Pretty much everyone liked the area of the country and the only reason why people left including me was to chase the money for the high 3.
What changed?

Back
Top Bottom