I'm not convinced they actually stopped. I was seeing references to Deviation Round 37 the last couple months, and now I'm seeing Round 38.Any new information on if they have resumed processing deviation requests?
Curious as to what happened to these or if we can get them backMay 2018 Deviations
1. Internal to BIS, CPC 76.9%. (2 Auth; 1 AOB).
2. MSY to BTR, CPC 72.2%. (3 Auth; 3 AOB).
3. Internal to CRP, CPC 91.2%. (6 Auth; 5 AOB).
4. DCA to DAL, CPC 78.6%. (4 Auth; 3 AOB).
5. Internal to I90, CPC 77.4%. (14 Auth; 12 AOB).
6. Internal to MDW, CPC 77.3%. (4 Auth; 3 AOB).
7. Internal to SAT, CPC 75.6%. (7 Auth; 5 AOB).
8. LFT to TVC, CPC 77.3%. (2 Auth; 1 AOB).
9. Internal to ZMA (4), CPC 79.0% (36 Auth; 29 AOB).
10. MEM to ZMP, CPC 78.6%. (36 Auth; 29 AOB).
11. Internal to ZNY, CPC 77.0%. (36 Auth; 22 AOB).
12. ROC to BUF, CPC 80.8%. (4 Auth; 4 AOB).
1. Internal to ZHU (2), CPC 81.2%. (36 Auth; 34 AOB).
1. Internal to MDT, CPC 80.8%. (1 Auth; 0 AOB).
1. Internal to ZMA, CPC 79.0%. (18 TMC Auth; 15 AOB).
2. Internal to ZDC (7), CPC 78.7%. (21 Auth; 13 AOB).
1. A11 to HCF, CPC 75.0%. Extend NCEPT release date from 7/8/18 to 8/31/18.
1. NEW (Temp OS) to DWH, CPC 72.7%, projected 111.8%.
1. D10 to SRQ, CPC 64.5%, projected 94.2%.
2. ZDC to PSP, CPC 78.7%, projected 89.2%.
1. Internal to A80, CPC 71.6%, projected 96.0%.
1. SAV to SDF, CPC 87.0%, projected 90.5%.
1. Internal to ZDC, CPC 78.7%, projected 89.2%.
1. ZOA to ZSE CPC 74.9%, projected 92.3%.
1. Internal to ZMA, CPC 79.0%, projected 89.2%.
What seems to be the reason for approval/denial. It seems like some lower percentages have been approved some right around 81-82% have not been.I'm not convinced they actually stopped. I was seeing references to Deviation Round 37 the last couple months, and now I'm seeing Round 38.
I still don't have access to deviation lists, but I haven't totally given up on it yet.
Breakaway had access to them. With him no longer around, the lists are gone too.Curious as to what happened to these or if we can get them back
Mix of factors. CPC and Sup percentages come into play for both facilities. I don't know if there's been more deviations applied for in the last year, but I suspect there may be less since staffing percentages have increased.What seems to be the reason for approval/denial. It seems like some lower percentages have been approved some right around 81-82% have not been.
They're on another KSN page, which requires access rights for the deviations list. ATMs can get them, maybe some other management people if they can get higher level tasks delegated to them.Are the deviation lists posted in KSN? If so, what do you search under?
You have any further information regarding the criteria used?Sort of. It's a centralized process now at HQ that reviews selections and gives a yes/no decision.
Heard they're tough to come by now, even for the facilities that are green and category 1/2.
Any selection that's happened since November has gone to the centralized overview process.You have any further information regarding the criteria used?
Such as the 85% or above percentage used for NCEPT transfers, is that the cutoff for when a deviation would be required?