The great "CIP" mystery

if you want to follow news affecting federal workers afge.org is a good site

AFGE has been pretty decimated by the Executive orders. Within many of the agencies they represent they are basically running on fumes. Having to give up or pay rent for their Union offices, etc. They're still fighting and winning cases though, which are being ignored by the agencies. Dark days for them tho and demoralized.

I like his threads. More interesting than MMPI and bid threads. His threads have been the only ones I've been able to read all of the comments in without getting bored.

Semper Fi brother. Keep on being a free thinker and the sheep will never bring you down

giphy.gif

the best trolls never break character.

...it's almost like i am sincere and actually believe in the things i say. Which happens to be the case. 8)

Every time someone mentions Oakland I can't help posting a Too $hort vid. I could probably do Spice 1 or 2Pac but most probably never heard of the former and probably think the latter was an LA guy.

Every time someone mentions Oakland I can't help posting a Too $hort vid. I could probably do Spice 1 or 2Pac but most probably never heard of the former and probably think the latter was an LA guy.

The James Dean of hip hop

giphy.gif

News breaks that the inmate who was moved from Jeffrey Epstein’s cell the day before so Jeffrey could take the Clinton’s secrets to his grave dies, and the CIP thread is revived, all in the same day, coincidence ? I think not.

News breaks that the inmate who was moved from Jeffrey Epstein’s cell the day before so Jeffrey could take the Clinton’s secrets to his grave dies, and the CIP thread is revived, all in the same day, coincidence ? I think not.
1609214977485.gif

Back
Top Bottom