The upcoming stacked leave apocalypse

Maybe it’s not to you, but $16K is a ton of money to me bro. That’s literally a new car.
It is a lot of money, but if you need the 16k That bad at the end of this career, then you did something wrong.

As I was saying

Because you are complaining about a fraction of our salaries, when others are starving and that same fraction is their entire salary. I’m not a sit down and shut up guy, it’s just a bad look. You don’t get that?

16k is a lot of money. And this is on top of other bs training delays. And there is no end in sight.

Maybe it’s not to you, but $16K is a ton of money to me bro. That’s literally a new car.

this site is so much better when you stop letting them get yer ZJX goat ? . some people are so absurd the only option is block.
it takes a lot for ME (who has a lot of haters here) to take such an extreme. its very worth it. a few of these ppl are so aggravating and sophomoric that its not even fun to banter back and forth and play their game. free yo selves!

You are getting paid to stay at home. Any other profession, with the hit our industry has taken, you wouldve been let go in April. Sit down please and take the free money.

#bestjobinTheWorld ?

giphy.gif

It is a lot of money, but if you need the 16k That bad at the end of this career, then you did something wrong.

Because you are complaining about a fraction of our salaries, when others are starving and that same fraction is their entire salary. I’m not a sit down and shut up guy, it’s just a bad look. You don’t get that?
Im on an air traffic control forum. I’m not in r/jobs complaing about this stuff.
Making 40k more a year would transform my life so yes I am eager to finish training.

Im on an air traffic control forum. I’m not in r/jobs complaing about this stuff.
Making 40k more a year would transform my life so yes I am eager to finish training.

I doubt it’ll be a full year, get a job to bridge the gap if you need it that bad.

this site is so much better when you stop letting them get yer ZJX goat ? . some people are so absurd the only option is block.
it takes a lot for ME (who has a lot of haters here) to take such an extreme. its very worth it. a few of these ppl are so aggravating and sophomoric that its not even fun to banter back and forth and play their game. free yo selves!

#bestjobinTheWorld ?

giphy.gif
hahahah ..not even close. But we are up there.

Nothing is guaranteed in life, not a vector, a paycheck, a pay raise, nothing. You are worried about 16k while 100s of thousands of Americans have lost their lives and millions their income.
How is this 16k the only part that is getting through. It’s 40k + 16k + not making as much at the end of your career. Im not complaining in public. I’m stating on an atc forum i would like my atc training to continue since our glorious contract is written based on training mile stones.

Nothing is guaranteed in life, not a vector, a paycheck, a pay raise, nothing. You are worried about 16k while 100s of thousands of Americans have lost their lives and millions their income.
There’s always going to be someone that has it better than you, and somebody that has it worse. That doesn’t negate what someone is going through in their personal situation.

I don’t need it that bad. I just want to finish and get CPC pay and not be a stupid trainee anymore. It’s simple as that.
You just said 40k would transform your life, and you are complaining on an air traffic forum, and you said you’ve complained about it at work or to the union. Clearly you do need it that bad.
Get a job Which you will quit and work for it. It’ll suck for a bit, but maybe it’ll ease the pain for you....but you probably don’t want to do that. Have you worked any another job before? Do that again if you can.

There’s always going to be someone that has it better than you, and somebody that has it worse. That doesn’t negate what someone is going through in their personal situation.

Your personal situation has nothing to do with my personal situation. I have absolutely no desire to sit shoulder to shoulder with you.

Thousands of pilots are now 3 months away from not having a paycheck let alone upgrade opportunities.

How is this 16k the only part that is getting through. It’s 40k + 16k + not making as much at the end of your career. Im not complaining in public. I’m stating on an atc forum i would like my atc training to continue since our glorious contract is written based on training mile stones.

it’s not plus what you’ll make at the end of your career.we get what 2 percent each year? So you’ll be 2 percent down. Damn it’s not that hard

You just said 40k would transform your life, and you are complaining on an air traffic forum, and you said you’ve complained about it at work or to the union. Clearly you do need it that bad.
Get a job Which you will quit and work for it. It’ll suck for a bit, but maybe it’ll ease the pain for you....but you probably don’t want to do that. Have you worked any another job before? Do that again if you can.
I just wanna do the job I already have. But the other part they don’t let me do yet.

it’s not plus what you’ll make at the end of your career.we get what 2 percent each year? So you’ll be 2 percent down. Damn it’s not that hard
which us the largest step cus that’s how percentages work. Venmo me 16k and show me how little it is.

Your personal situation has nothing to do with my personal situation. I have absolutely no desire to sit shoulder to shoulder with you.

Thousands of pilots are now 3 months away from not having a paycheck let alone upgrade opportunities.
Then put a piece of plexiglass between you and the other person’s shoulder.

It’s ironic cus if they trained I wouldn’t have to sit shoulder to shoulder and not all I’m allowed to do is sit shoulder to shoulder

With these long periods off we are all getting edgy and have too much time on our hands. Hopefully the Dallas plexiglass experiment works and we all get to normal schedules soon, supplemented by an excused day off or two a week and many leave slots, that is the best compromise that would solve everything.
#bestjobintheworld

Back
Top Bottom