The upcoming stacked leave apocalypse

Cop, fireman, gym teacher in a rich town? Oh wait....they actually go to work, already more than some do.

The number of cops and firemen required hasn’t decreased as a result of the pandemic. Gym teachers? Education budgets are getting slashed across the country.

The reason why you haven’t quit is because you’re not qualified for anything else that pays as much. This isn’t the best job in the world but it’s the best job I’m qualified for.

I thought Miss Cleo died!

Lenin would have loved you.

The number of cops and firemen required hasn’t decreased as a result of the pandemic. Gym teachers? Education budgets are getting slashed across the country.

where aside from cities, maybe? I don’t believe this. In many districts that I am aware of due to family, friends and my own it’s not happening. I want data and actually evidence.

I’m trying to refinance my house so I can get 19.5 in a year

hopefully it’s all in a Roth. You could do better elsewhere, but at least you are saving.

where aside from cities, maybe? I don’t believe this. In many districts that I am aware of due to family, friends and my own it’s not happening. I want data and actually evidence.

hopefully it’s all in a Roth. You could do better elsewhere, but at least you are saving.
You need to make 24000 to invest 19,5 in a Roth even more reason to make more money

Georgia has already issued a 14% across the board cut to all K-12 systems and the University System.

California’s governor said they needed to cut 1.7 billion.

Detroit has talked about eliminating buses to fix their budget.

You need to make 24000 to invest 19,5 in a Roth even more reason to make more money

worth every tax dollar now to not have to pay it later with no requirement to withdraw at any age, unlike a regular ira. If you don’t contribute into a Roth, you aren’t thinking long term or not assuming you’ll be wealthy. Sorry, I am.

Get a side hustle bro Since you are so money hungry. Seriously. There is a path for you, you just don’t seem to want to do it.

worth every tax dollar now to not have to pay it later with no requirement to withdraw at any age, unlike a regular ira. If you don’t contribute into a Roth, you aren’t thinking long term or not assuming you’ll be wealthy. Sorry, I am.

Get a side hustle bro Since you are so money hungry. Seriously. There is a path for you, you just don’t seem to want to do it.
I max a Roth outside of the tsp

Georgia has already issued a 14% across the board cut to all K-12 systems and the University System.

California’s governor said they needed to cut 1.7 billion.

Detroit has talked about eliminating buses to fix their budget.

Lol @ the idea that because someone else somewhere doing something makes less that justifies you making less or being bent over. You're the King of straw-man-what-about'isms-arguments!
If GA teachers must suffer, then so to should we bend the knee and grovel like peasants!! It cant even be put into words what a simp mentality that is

32mnmh.jpg

Lol @ the idea that because someone else somewhere doing something makes less that justifies you making less or being bent over. You're the King of straw-man-what-about'isms-arguments!
If GA teachers must suffer, then so to should we bend the knee and grovel like peasants!! It cant even be put into words what a simp mentality that is

View attachment 4107
The logical fallacy export has logged on

hurry everyone start talking about leave Apocalypse before the mod catches us off topic
I know you don’t give a shit about the quality of the site because you joined just to bitch about your situation but some of us actually valued the site because it was a good place to get info about our job.

The logical fallacy export has logged on

?

482n2t.jpg

I never suggested someone else should suffer. The problem with you is that you always have your hand out asking for more even though the world is burning outside.

The problem with you is that you always have your hand out asking for more even though the world is burning outside.

Hazard pay or stfu.

Burning! Dont be phony bro, you better be wearing your mask while advocating for your career field to burn with it. And ofc you wear in your facility. It's a pandemic afterall burning down all pay and benefits you wouldnt want to self immolate ???

Hazard pay or stfu.

Burning! Dont be phony bro, you better be wearing your mask while advocating for your career field to burn with it. And ofc you wear in your facility. It's a pandemic afterall burning down all pay and benefits you wouldnt want to self immolate ???
I feel the same way man, retroactive hazard pay starting on March 16th or earlier is the only way I will ever feel “whole” from all this bullshit we went though and are still going though. Most people have it worse off then me but we all suffered egregiously.

We need hazard pay, I would not be ashamed to accept it, I would consider it similar to “pain and suffering” money you might get in addition to the money for a new car if a drugged up driver crashed into you and broke your pelvis and both legs in a accident that was 100% their fault.

I feel the same way man, retroactive hazard pay starting on March 16th or earlier is the only way I will ever feel “whole” from all this bullshit we went though and are still going though. Most people have it worse off then me but we all suffered egregiously.

We need hazard pay, I would not be ashamed to accept it, I would consider it similar to “pain and suffering” money you might get in addition to the money for a new car if a drugged up driver crashed into you and broke your pelvis and both legs in a accident that was 100% their fault.
Your really crying over a couple pennies

Back
Top Bottom