The woeful unpreparedness of Management

The dream cure is to add zinc

?

Hydrox.jpg

giphy.gif

I took the time to call into the Eastern region telcon yesterday (don’t know if other regions did this). NATCA is keeping the pressure on the Agency, but ultimately the Agency is fucking this whole thing up.
Lots of times there are people that get protected by NATCA that are total fuck ups that end up being our bosses or working their way up in management whenever the training team recommended termination.

So what are we supposed to do about it?
Don’t be a fucking scammer like 15% of employees

I live in a state where a senator brought a snowball to the floor to argue global warming was a hoax..... We don't need none your fancy science book learning round these parts son, daddy Trump and jeebus gonna get us through this.
Your intelligent tell us more.

I’d say they are gonna get rid of the mid. I been working 5 straight mids and it’s dead. Maybe talk to two aircraft from 0000-0500. I love the mid and I hope they don’t get rid of it but I can see that coming. We been using on tower on certified trainees for staffing. At this point, there’s no reason to just combine the Tracon in the tower and cut staffing and let people go home.
Everyone traffic dodging loves a mid

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of times there are people that get protected by NATCA that are total fuck ups that end up being our bosses or working their way up in management whenever the training team recommended termination.

Don’t be a fucking scammer like 15% of employees

Your intelligent tell us more.

Everyone traffic dodging loves a mid
You’re an idiot. Please don’t tell us more. Ever.

The dream cure is to add zinc
Who am I to disagree
It traveled the world so terribly
Everybody is gonna get Covid

(Eurythmics)
When was day 1?
I’d say they are gonna get rid of the mid. I been working 5 straight mids and it’s dead. Maybe talk to two aircraft from 0000-0500. I love the mid and I hope they don’t get rid of it but I can see that coming. We been using on tower on certified trainees for staffing. At this point, there’s no reason to just combine the Tracon in the tower and cut staffing and let people go home.
it may be closing on the mid, but is easier said than done. We tried closing on mids, but the local LifeFlight helicopters had the pull to keep the facility open. Whatever this ‘phase 2’ if there is a phase 2 will be interesting.

When was day 1?

it may be closing on the mid, but is easier said than done. We tried closing on mids, but the local LifeFlight helicopters had the pull to keep the facility open. Whatever this ‘phase 2’ if there is a phase 2 will be interesting.
Yeah, the idea came around because we are currently working 5 on 5 off and the FAA want 5 on 10 off I guess. So only way to do that is either do one man mids or get rid of them. It’s not that I dodge traffic unlike the idiot said before me, I just figure a mid is less risky to be exposed to the COVID. But I’m not gonna sit here and argue with some stranger that I know for I fact I can control circles around him

When was day 1?

It’s not like your airport closes if the tower closes lol.

Yeah, the idea came around because we are currently working 5 on 5 off and the FAA want 5 on 10 off I guess. So only way to do that is either do one man mids or get rid of them. It’s not that I dodge traffic unlike the idiot said before me, I just figure a mid is less risky to be exposed to the COVID. But I’m not gonna sit here and argue with some stranger that I know for I fact I can control circles around him
Was about to say that dude obviously doesn't know you.

who are you talking too? Are you talking about arguing with me? If so where was any of my statement and argument?

It’s not like your airport closes if the tower closes lol.
No the airport wouldn’t close. They needed people in place for WX observations etc. more as a fail safe due to the constantly changing weather.

You must work somewhere really busy.

You’re an idiot. Please don’t tell us more. Ever.
You work in the FAA?

If you’re working 5 on 5 off what are you a tower only? Or some shitty level 8? Enjoy saying cleared for takeoff maybe one day you’ll vector.

Back
Top Bottom