The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Wonder how long it would take before they could implement it? Im up for anything especially considering we were opening coordinator as of Sunday still

Wonder how long it would take before they could implement it? Im up for anything especially considering we were opening coordinator as of Sunday still
ASAP. The remainder of this week to be utilized for preparations to the schedule.

Academy will now apparently be done virtually/remotely. Anyone have any type of idea how the Cyberacademy (as I'm calling it) is going to be conducted? Trying to figure out how I'll go about doing non-radar simulations and strip-marking virtually...

Are your facilities bidding this new schedule or just assigning it?
I think mine is going to try to just mutually work something out. There’s a few people who haven’t been able to work because of child care being closed so I think we’re gonna try to get them what they need.

LOL in mgmt. email and telcons theyre asking all the sups to report anyone talking badly or criticizing the agency about being "late" with social distancing, on social media. GulfCharlie , theyre coming for us! #ThoughtPolice

ThoughtPolice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom