TRACON track for new hires

I can't speak for that either way. We were taught certain ways to manage finals. However, what we were taught was more to 'beat the test' rather than what applies to the real world. So future classes will be taught the real world methods. That might make the class harder but you'll also be better prepared if you're successful.

I looked thru the thread again trying to find out if the type of bid you guys got in on was prior exp all locations or prior exp direct n90. Really interested if it was prior exp all locations and they allowed you guys to opt in for tetra for any 10/11/12.

I looked thru the thread again trying to find out if the type of bid you guys got in on was prior exp all locations or prior exp direct n90. Really interested if it was prior exp all locations and they allowed you guys to opt in for tetra for any 10/11/12.

I currently have a 6.22 class date and I actually got in on this no prev experience bid.

Prior experience all locations.
Assigned level 8/9 tracons.
Offered the tetra track as a test class, with the option to select N90 upon successful completion.

Prior experience all locations.
Assigned level 8/9 tracons.
Offered the tetra track as a test class, with the option to select N90 upon successful completion.
So it wouldn’t be something offered to people coming in on the last prior exp bid then? Hmm

Anyone have the RTF, TSEW and TETRA airspace maps? I know people say you’ll have plenty of time to learn it but it wouldn’t hurt to become familiar with it now. It would be REALLY appreciated.
You can learn it in a couple hour sounds . I wouldn’t worry about it

I'm sorry if this was already answered. Is there any plan in place to run CPC's selected on ERRs to higher level TRACONS through pass/fail TETRA?

Back
Top Bottom