working for the faa in a nutshell

Funny, not a single one of those are federal employee unions. I will always support and advocate for more money for every single controller but trying to compare federal employees with private employees and expect (but really demand) similar outcomes is beyond ridiculous. Huge congrats to all of those unions for their wins but no federal union is ever going to come close to that.

Funny, not a single one of those are federal employee unions. I will always support and advocate for more money for every single controller but trying to compare federal employees with private employees and expect (but really demand) similar outcomes is beyond ridiculous. Huge congrats to all of those unions for their wins but no federal union is ever going to come close to that.
Loser mentality, and this is why this job will keep getting shittier and shittier applicants because no one will want to put up with all of the absolute bs we do for 25 years for pay that is continually getting decimated by inflation

5.2 doesn’t make us whole after inflation turned this into a lower middle class job. 5.2 ISNT GUARANTEED btw, I’ll believe it when it’s on my pay stub

Lower middle class? Maybe as an AG, but what a completely disjointed comment. 34% of households make more than $100k. Well more than half of controllers (as individuals) make over $100k. I get your point, but it's well over inflated.

Loser mentality, and this is why this job will keep getting shittier and shittier applicants because no one will want to put up with all of the absolute bs we do for 25 years for pay that is continually getting decimated by inflation
What bs do you deal with?

SOOOOOOOO, whats the purpose of NATCA? Are we less represented because we are unionized feds? 'iTs a PriVaTe CompANY BrO" whats ridiculous is being in 'solidarity" with other unions and their causes but as soon as we talk money, we are out of the conversation. Are we not impacted by inflation?

SOOOOOOOO, whats the purpose of NATCA? Are we less represented because we are unionized feds? 'iTs a PriVaTe CompANY BrO" whats ridiculous is being in 'solidarity" with other unions and their causes but as soon as we talk money, we are out of the conversation. Are we not impacted by inflation?
Every single time brother, these losers come out the woodwork against themselves while claiming to be pro worker/ pro union. "WE CaNt AsK FOr MOrE PAy, FRom THe MoSt PRo UNiOn ADmIniStRaTIon."

I especially enjoyed the NATCA emails and the first line of business was a picture and article of NATCA standing in solidarity with the SAG on their strike

We can join in on other strikes…..as long as it’s not for us. They have tshirts and everything. So proud of our union for fighting for what’s right 🥲

IMG_6713.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom