working for the faa in a nutshell

32 hr workweek should be a no brainer.

The defeatist attitude of “but govt employees work 40hrs per week!” “But there is a govt pay cap!” Is absurd.

How many other govt jobs get paid to train their coworker? How many other govt jobs work shift work with 6 day work weeks?

I’d take a concession on the raise (20% instead of 40%) if it came with a 32hr workweek.

The defeatist attitude of “but govt employees work 40hrs per week!” “But there is a govt pay cap!” Is absurd.

How many other govt jobs get paid to train their coworker? How many other govt jobs work shift work with 6 day work weeks?

I’d take a concession on the raise (20% instead of 40%) if it came with a 32hr workweek.

Shift work is a known carcinogen. It hardens arteries, has an increased risk of dementia/Alzheimer’s, makes you feel like total shit so many stop working out/drink more to cope. There’s a whole litany of issues associated with this job.

If everyone worked 32 hour weeks and went to straight shifts, things would be a lot better. The way things are, this job takes years if not decades off many controller’s lives. Since I’m gonna die early, can I at least get fucken paid so my kids aren’t destitute?

CONTROLLER LIVES MATTER

I JUST WANT TO FEED MY FAMILY

32 hour workweek, but now you have to work until you’re 70 with reduced retirement benefits.

CONTROLLER LIVES MATTER
I GOTTA FAMILY TO FEED

32 hour workweek, but now you have to work until you’re 70 with reduced retirement benefits.
say that to my face little man

RAZEWHEN? If you don’t like it you Can SUCK IT

IMG_7192.jpeg

ALLLL ABOARD THE RAZEWEN EXPRESS

RAZEWEN DEMO TEAM FOR YOUR GRIEVANCE NEEDS. WE WILL RAZE WHAT NEEDS TO BE RAZED IN ORDER TO IMPROVE CONTROLLER LIVES

JOIN, OR DIE

IMG_7193.png

The Razewen era is here gentlemen, welcome to the ground floor 🫡

IMG_7195.jpeg

Where are all the FAA apologist lackeys and shills to argue why I don’t deserve a raze? Y’all shook?

He’ll yeah borther

This is literally borderline spam MJ
Cry about it more little lackey boy, I’m generating more traffic and content than you ever have or will.

Remember this. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

There are 10,000 Razewen ready to replace me, shall I fall for my brothers and the betterment of ATC lives

Remember this. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

There are 10,000 Razewen ready to replace me, shall I fall for my brothers and the betterment of ATC lives
I thought you'd be more of a lord of the rings guy. Gandalf the Graise

This is literally borderline spam MJ
IMG_7197.jpeg

Sit down boots. #MJWITHRAZE

Over It Laughing GIF by Studios 2016

Y’all so worried about who’s POTUS, should be worried about cleaning your own house first. Have fun with LeBovidge.

Funny, not a single one of those are federal employee unions. I will always support and advocate for more money for every single controller but trying to compare federal employees with private employees and expect (but really demand) similar outcomes is beyond ridiculous. Huge congrats to all of those unions for their wins but no federal union is ever going to come close to that.
You cuck’d bro? Just admitting defeat before even trying?

Raze Nau

Back
Top Bottom