Terminal Class pass rate

My class finished today. 7/18 counting the 3 who washed in Basics. Going to MWH, MWH, OKC, ISP, FWA, LFT or BED, and FSM most likely.

I finished with an 89.27. It varies for each class. I made one silly mistake on my first local that took me from a 95 to a 79. My other local I got a 92. PAs are no joke. It was the worst 3 days of our lives.

I finished with an 89.27. It varies for each class. I made one silly mistake on my first local that took me from a 95 to a 79. My other local I got a 92. PAs are no joke. It was the worst 3 days of our lives.
Silly mistake? Looks like you lost sep! Haha jk congrats... Agree okc is great first facility...

Jeeze, I got a 92.9 and finished 3rd in my class. But then again, we passed 14/18 in Jan of 2015.

Actually I rolled an intersection with 4 seconds on my timer like a dummy. Nerves make you do stupid things you'd never do before.

And they've changed the ways PAs run now apparently. They were passing too many before apparently and had too many facility washouts so I guess they decided to make it damn near impossible. There is too much "evaluator judgement" in the PAs. They all score differently, with one being especially cruel. He wiped out 7 of my class by himself.

Actually I rolled an intersection with 4 seconds on my timer like a dummy. Nerves make you do stupid things you'd never do before.

And they've changed the ways PAs run now apparently. They were passing too many before apparently and had too many facility washouts so I guess they decided to make it damn near impossible. There is too much "evaluator judgement" in the PAs. They all score differently, with one being especially cruel. He wiped out 7 of my class by himself.
Is it the big dude w suspenders?

Like the large/heavy rotated 2 minutes and 56 seconds before you told the intersection cleared for takeoff? Because unless the intersection departure was in position on the runway, there's no way he can start takeoff roll within 4 seconds. It's all about when the succeeding departure starts takeoff roll for intersection departures. You can anticipate the 3 minute timer, but not the 2 minute timer. Sounds like you were deducted points when you shouldn't have been, what about others?
"3-9-7 a.2." said:
2. Separate a small aircraft taking off from an intersection on the same runway (same or opposite direction takeoff) behind a departing large aircraft (except B757) by ensuring that the aircraft does not start takeoff roll until at least 3 minutes after the preceding aircraft has taken off.

Which one took out 7 of your class? May want to warn some of my friends that are supposed to be going through Academy soon!
EDIT: I see your reply to that.

Back
Top Bottom