2024 NATCA President Election

You should go to an NEB meeting(if you are a member) and ask these questions. Speak your mind to them, see what they have to say in person.

That’s what someone that really wants answers and cares would do. Not bitch on an online forum.
But not if you live in Hawaii. If you live in Hawaii fuck you.

Cus people know if you’re not an insider you have no chance. Cus it’s not a real election
Welcome to the “2020 election was rigged” club. You can never comment on that election again. Ever. EVER. You just went full MAGA. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

mom son GIF

Hey I’m running for president. Please ignore my previous bullshit I sent out and lost against the FLRA for.

Eat my shit you fricks. Elect me!
I like that he talks about “The stewardship of the money”.

You know, Like when you take your wife with you to Hawaii for the NEB trip, and claim that you saved money because you shared a hotel room with her where as if you took another member you would have needed to have another room.

Oh but it was a reward for maxing out the PAC contribution, which according to open secrets.org just started happening before that, almost as justification for the trip….

Never mind using your official time to get her off the schedule when they couldn’t get leave. No one was upset about that…

Drain the swamp!

Last edited:
People can’t put the petty rhetoric aside clearly. Not many people know the amount of work the NEB does and honestly you need strong negotiators in office. It’s funny if anyone thinks Jamal would be able to do anything for the union, especially when it comes to negotiating our raises and contract. People who know how to talk to congress. Not people who punch other members in the face because they can’t control their emotions. Not a good look

People can’t put the petty rhetoric aside clearly. Not many people know the amount of work the NEB does and honestly you need strong negotiators in office. It’s funny if anyone thinks Jamal would be able to do anything for the union, especially when it comes to negotiating our raises and contract. People who know how to talk to congress. Not people who punch other members in the face because they can’t control their emotions. Not a good look
Jamal was on the slate book contract team...

You know, Like when you take your wife with you to Hawaii for the NEB trip, and claim that you saved money because you shared a hotel room with her where as if you took another member you would have needed to have another room.

Oh but it was a reward for maxing out the PAC contribution, which according to open secrets.org just started happening before that, almost as justification for the trip….

Never mind using your official time to get her off the schedule when they couldn’t get leave. No one was upset about that…

Drain the swamp!
You forgot the part where his wife is also a dues paying member of this union…..you think it’s cheaper to give $5000 a year to the pac than it is to buy a $500 airplane ticket?

You forgot the part where his wife is also a dues paying member of this union…..you think it’s cheaper to give $5000 a year to the pac than it is to buy a $500 airplane ticket?
Shoot $5000 to the pac for a trip to Hawaii, and a free week of leave? I’m at the cap and I’d say it’s a wash in terms of value for leave/airfare/hotel/meals.

Wanna address the fact that the history of her pac contributions and when they went to the max? Data is available on opensecrets.org.

How about the fact that annual leave wasn’t available so he used his official time to get her out.

At one point I think someone even had to be assigned overtime in the tower to cover it, but I’d have to check through the screenshots people sent me off webscheduler.

I wonder if she was on the required list of approved people to be given time by the RVP per the contract.

Justify it all you want, it’s shit optics and often where there is smoke there is fire.

Is representation between Terminal and Enroute facilities equal?
I don’t know what you mean

Hey I’m running for president. Please ignore my previous bullshit I sent out and lost against the FLRA for.

You idiots really think the FLRA dropping the “ok now say you’re sorry” sledgehammer wrist slap is gonna cost someone votes in an election controlled by the east coast membership?

Why ignore it? I applaud it. FUCK BLOODSUCKING NON MEMBERS. That would have been my response to the FLRA. That “settlement” with zero ramifications or cost to the union should be worn as a badge of honor.

But not if you live in Hawaii. If you live in Hawaii fuck you.
No one is upset that there was a meeting in Hawai'i.

Drain the swamp!
^They were suspicious shit like this was happening (and they were proven right).

Shoot $5000 to the pac for a trip to Hawaii, and a free week of leave? I’m at the cap and I’d say it’s a wash in terms of value for leave/airfare/hotel/meals.

Wanna address the fact that the history of her pac contributions and when they went to the max? Data is available on opensecrets.org.

How about the fact that annual leave wasn’t available so he used his official time to get her out.

At one point I think someone even had to be assigned overtime in the tower to cover it, but I’d have to check through the screenshots people sent me off webscheduler.

I wonder if she was on the required list of approved people to be given time by the RVP per the contract.

Justify it all you want, it’s shit optics and often where there is smoke there is fire.
You register yet?

There’s so many bullshit details and things that they got their hands in that it’s just sickening and most aren’t benefitting the workforce, so keep justifying all the “work” they do. The leadership now are so disconnected with the workforce anything would be better than the status quo collaboration bullshit they been shoving down our throats since the Paul and Trish days.

Back
Top Bottom