25% prison bonus in Illinois.

Have you thought about moving back in with your parents? It’s becoming more and more common and it allows you to save more cash for a down payment on a home. Staying at home with your parents until age 30 can be extremely beneficial and alot of the bad stigma has been removed.
“FAA Air Traffic Controller Can Only Afford to Live in Mom’s Basement”

This might actually help, somebody call Emily Steel

Have you thought about moving back in with your parents? It’s becoming more and more common and it allows you to save more cash for a down payment on a home. Staying at home with your parents until age 30 can be extremely beneficial and alot of the bad stigma has been removed.
There are so many things you’re proving are wrong in this career field in just this one post. Plenty of people get into this career between 29-31 so there goes the idea of living with parents until you’re 30. Also, the majority of hires don’t go somewhere near their parents to even have the option to live with them.

I chose this career because I knew it paid well and it should be able to support a family. Now houses in my area are up roughly 35% in 3 years, interest rates are much higher, groceries, etc. to the point that living on this salary alone is no longer an option. We need a raise. Nothing can convince me otherwise.

Ah yes move my wife and 2 kids back in with my parents. At least they only live 2 hours away unlike most people who don’t have the luxury of at least going somewhat close to home. You are aware of how academy placement works right? For the overwhelming majority of people that isn’t even remotely a possibility.

Its easy to criticize them but i think they are doing the best that they can. I think alot of us place unreasonable expectations on them. Also i think after covid controllers got a huge sense of entitlement and bow all anyone can think of is time off and a pay raise (less work, more money). We should be thankful we have jobs especially with the impending recession looming.
Lmfaooo guys Rich Santa finally joined the chat 💀💀💀

Should’ve checked the comment history. It’s the “I do this as service for my country not for the money” guy. Get fucked, stay fucked.

Back
Top Bottom