Adding Credit time to OT shift.

GMX

Trusted Contributor
If someone gets XTE before an OT shift, Cru-ART doesn't allow a way to add credit. If you try to sign in earlier it would just add it to the scheduled shift and then it's all OT which they tend to frown upon. The core hours can be changed and once signed in, the extra time can be added to the end of shift as TOS, but this is no good because there may be night differential at the end.

One of our old supes knew how to do this but he's retired and nobody seems to know how now. They just have us change the core hours and add time later, then request the secretary "fix it later". This sometimes doesn't happen on time or get done correctly.

An example of what I'm talking about is this: OT shift 1500-2300. Get XTE from 1430-1500 then OT on the already scheduled 1500-2300 shift. Anyone know an easy way to do this?

You have to add time outside of the shift, not to the shift. I'm on vacation right now but when I get back to work Friday I can look and see how I believe it is done.

Tell the Sup or OM to create another shift for the credit time period. Sign out on that shift and then sign in on your OT shift.

Tell the Sup or OM to create another shift for the credit time period. Sign out on that shift and then sign in on your OT shift.
This is what we did. You had to have the sup create a new shift before your OT shift. It was very simple.

Back
Top Bottom