Austin Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the SWA pilot’s fault. Took almost 90 seconds to roll after being told FDX was on a 3 mile final.
When the field is really hard ifr things slow down. Cleared for immediate are the magic words. But there might be a lot more to this story as well, it might be a serious personnel issue. Letting someone dangerously unqualified keep working despite having a pattern of egregious deals

covid cpc's, trainees who don't care and NTI's that push them through

Let's be honest... every facility has at least one "CPC" who sounds as dumb as that guy.

Technically he has 4 more hours to ATSAP it!

Sean Flanagan Fah GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was the SWA pilot’s fault. Took almost 90 seconds to roll after being told FDX was on a 3 mile final.
This is typical for a level 7 departure. Where I’m at, you gotta anticipate any AWI or UAL is gonna take their sweet ass time. I always love the “…cleared for takeoff, can we sit for 60 secs? We’re finishing up our numbers…”

This is swiftly solved by a loud and obnoxious “GOOOOOOO AWI!!!” over frequency.

Haven’t seen the actual clip yet, but absolutely nuts it was allowed to get that close if the one trending on Twitter is accurate.

If FedEx was actually a three mile final, that was never gonna work.

How many washouts did this dimwit have? How many ATSAPS filed? How many were in tower? How many did CruArt show were in tower? How many sups took early shoves? What is the culture at Austin? Was he vaxxed & double boosted? Has he been drug tested yet or naw? Who will be the hero to come forward with the facts!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom