Austin Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because faking a hardship is a victimless crime (aside from stealing a spot from everyone at your facility who wants to transfer) but faking a hate crime is literally falsely accusing someone of a federal crime in order to reap the potential benefits for oneself. It's like your female coworker saying you grabbed her ass (or worse) when no one else was around. What's the big deal though right? As long as she gets to transfer and you get reprimanded/fired, basically the same as faking a hardship. Maybe if you're really lucky, the other ladies in the facility will say they are afraid to work around you and you'll get transferred somewhere else too!
How many people actually get falsely accused? Chances are you did something.

How many people actually get falsely accused? Chances are you did something.
Good point. The chances that someone would lie for their own personal gain or to save their own ass are probably so small that if someone ever brings forth a false accusation against you, hopefully the agency will be the judge, jury, and executioner and you can just accept whatever fate awaits. Guilty until proven innocent! The American way!

The training team/department fucked up by not making it as easy as possible to wash this person at the trb or someone else fucked up along the way.
They keep fucking up. The dude is a danger to air traffic but as long as the I’s aren’t dotted, he’ll get to keep trying to kill someone

Good point. The chances that someone would lie for their own personal gain or to save their own ass are probably so small that if someone ever brings forth a false accusation against you, hopefully the agency will be the judge, jury, and executioner and you can just accept whatever fate awaits. Guilty until proven innocent! The American way!
While I agree with the cynicism, It takes so much to get fired so even if you are simply breathing in same room as the person who says you touched their ass I’m confident nothing will happen to you. It’s way more likely she will get a new location and you’ll simply keep living you’re miserable life with nothing on your record. even if you get something on paper even if you it can’t hurt your career on paper and only will impact future discipline. Just don’t be a douche bag.

While I agree with the cynicism, It takes so much to get fired so even if you are simply breathing in same room as the person who says you touched their ass I’m confident nothing will happen to you. It’s way more likely she will get a new location and you’ll simply keep living you’re miserable life with nothing on your record. even if you get something on paper even if you it can’t hurt your career on paper and only will impact future discipline. Just don’t be a douche bag.
She’ll get command center and you’ll get OS. Seent it

Nah, Ima touch some butts and gtfo this place cuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom