Austin Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runway would be the localizer critical area which can have a departure pass through it. Glideslope critical area is the one that can't have anything go through it, but that's on the opposite side so it wouldn't be a factor. 3-7-5.
Glide slope critical area is from the point the glide slope is next to the runway thru the threshold tho. Yes it’s also offset to the east side but unless local wanted to shoot an intersection departure past the glide slope that southwest was gonna protrude.

Controller didn’t even say “ILS critical area not protected” with a midpoint RVR at 600.

1675732110413.jpeg1675732169023.jpeg

Lmao. I was just joking cus the last session we got in radar was about if you have a deal then to keep working to fix it. Haha. And one turn was more left!
I wonder how things are going for him at AUS. You know he knows about this thread. Fo sho. Get ready for ELMS.

Negative. You're giving the entire system WAY too much credit by inferring "something was probably done". worked the next day as if nothing happened.
He did for sure? That’s insane. I’d actually picture other controllers refusing to work.

Negative. You're giving the entire system WAY too much credit by inferring "something was probably done". worked the next day as if nothing happened.
Ain’t no way man that’s unbelievable

If FDX didn’t save the day the controller has to sit in a jail cell right?

Reactions: twn
☎️

"....says he's a HOTEP...."

WTF is a HOTEP!?

Confused Little Girl GIF

Last edited:
How many other mid level up/down controllers are still in training after 4 years like this dude?

Think How Many GIF by Black Prez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom