Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On rare occasions, some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others," she told reporters Tuesday, citing unpublished CDC data from recent outbreak investigations. "This new science is worrisome."

is this the quote the anti vaxxer are hyping up?

It’s hard to tell. Sounds like we are gonna get cucked by the OPM guidance

It says federal employees will attest to their vaccine status. So everyone that wants to get their lie officially on paper will get to. Very cool.

So I'm gonna have to get tested 1 or 2 times a week? On govt time? Curious on what test they will make me take? I rather my personal Dr. administer the test, can I get 4 hours of leave like they do for physicals?? Looks like the pcr test is more accurate however takes longer to get results. Sounds like a staffing nightmare.

So I'm gonna have to get tested 1 or 2 times a week? On govt time? Curious on what test they will make me take? Looks like the pcr test is more accurate however takes longer to get results. Sounds like a staffing nightmare.
Hopefully it’s the one that goes to the back of your brain

So what happened to the vaccinations mandate?
Devil is in the details.
The opm guidance on how this will be implemented/enforced is the sticking point.

I think they got kick back from several larger unions and had to back peddle a little bit TBH.

Attachments

• BC5211CF-C178-43BA-8E85-E6CC65F17587.jpeg
    BC5211CF-C178-43BA-8E85-E6CC65F17587.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom