Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
History won’t be on our side as the people are sheep and brain dead idiots, and the institutions have all been corrupted, but I respect your decision and support it. Also you are not missing much as there will be a training suspension and hiring moratorium again soon, so you were not going to get hired anyway.
Not missing much? You must be joking.
Find me a better combination of pay, Health benefits, leave, retirement, and ira for the amount of work we actually do on a day to day basis then I’ll listen. But you are kidding yourself if you can find many options if any better than ours given there are barely any entrance requirements other than having a pulse. I’m not saying it’s the greatest job in the world and there are some out of the ordinary initial sacrifices, and odd leave requirements, but please what an poorly informed comment.
Let this person take a stand all they want but we are better off without them. Glad they won’t be joining our side.

US Postal workers union has come out against the requirement:

I doubt our glorious union will follow suit.

Nope! I don’t care if they get covid! But now we all have to wear masks again cus ppl couldn’t get the free safe effective vaccine.
And they didn’t have any symptoms cus they were vaccinated. While all the lib owners are getting intubated

So wait a minute…it’s anti-vaxxers’ faults that you have to wear masks again, despite you acknowledging that vaccinated people can spread the virus too, just without symptoms?

Wouldn’t that make everyone at fault for masks, since everyone is spreading it? Places like Iceland are epicenters for this new uptick, despite high vaccination rates, which invalidates fault placed on the unvaccinated.

It’s well past time that we accept Covid is the new flu, and go on living our lives.

I think it’s funny how people think masks don’t work for stopping things even though people in Asia have been doing it for decades because they have the common decency to care about their fellow people. But asks Americans to do anything and they scream about freedoms and muh rights. But keeping thinking masks and covid are some conspiracy theory and the rest of us will keep on following facts and science.

So wait a minute…it’s anti-vaxxers’ faults that you have to wear masks again, despite you acknowledging that vaccinated people can spread the virus too, just without symptoms?

Wouldn’t that make everyone at fault for masks, since everyone is spreading it? Places like Iceland are epicenters for this new uptick, despite high vaccination rates, which invalidates fault placed on the unvaccinated.

It’s well past time that we accept Covid is the new flu, and go on living our lives.
Vaccinated people can pass virus with or without symptoms. The CDC just cited a study that changed their entire perspective on the vaccinated being a substantially smaller vector of transmission. Vaccinated transmit the virus at about the same rate.

Vaccinated people can pass virus with or without symptoms. The CDC just cited a study that changed their entire perspective on the vaccinated being a substantially smaller vector of transmission. Vaccinated transmit the virus at about the same rate.

Exactly, which is my point: Holier than thou people blaming the unvaccinated for masks/lockdowns/surges have been proven wrong by basic science and statistics, since it’s spread equally by both groups. The vaccine rhetoric should be changed to encouraging people to take it to protect themselves, and that alone, because the case for taking it to prevent the spread of the disease has completely fallen apart.

Which again leads to my point, it’s time to treat Covid as the flu and not a society stopping event.

And 99% of the people in the hospital or die are unvaccinated. So again if you don’t get the vaccine you are the problem

And 99% of the people in the hospital or die are unvaccinated. So again if you don’t get the vaccine you are the problem
You’re the problem…for yourself. We’re literally at “my body my choice” stages:

As the Associated Press notes, Walensky cited data from the last few days, still unpublished, taken from 100 samples from vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals with COVID infections. They found that the amount of virus in the noses and throats of vaccinated infected people was nearly "indistinguishable" from what was found in unvaccinated people, confirming what some experts have suspected. The increased viral load associated with the Delta variant appears to make vaccinated people equal spreaders of the virus.

When facts like this come out, mandating vaccines is ridiculous.

You’re the problem…for yourself. We’re literally at “my body my choice” stages:

When facts like this come out, mandating vaccines is ridiculous.
Why aren’t you addressing the facts that 99% of the people in the hospital are unvaccinated.

I am. Their body, their choice. They chose not to get it, and they have worse symptoms. Why do you care? Their unvaccinated status doesn’t affect you more than others’ vaccinated status.
Cus if I break my leg now the ER is full of dumbasses who couldn’t get the free vaccine

Idgaf I got the vaccine but, I’ll be mad as hell if I get bucked out of the hiring process after waiting 2 years to get a start date because of it. Or possibly lose medical because my body hates phizer. Full send though, I thought I would be dead by 26 anyway lol.

Idgaf I got the vaccine but, I’ll be mad as hell if I get bucked out of the hiring process after waiting 2 years to get a start date because of it. Or possibly lose medical because my body hates phizer. Full send though, I thought I would be dead by 26 anyway lol.
Why would you get bucked out the hiring process if you got the vaccine. Wtf are you talking about lol

Cus if I break my leg now the ER is full of dumbasses who couldn’t get the free vaccine
That's not true. Our health care is incredibly robust. We have not now or ever been unable to facilitate emergency room visits. We have an incredible ability to scale up and down our icu bed capacity as needed. Something that italy couldn't do hints why they had to fly people via military helicopter from north to south Italy because they're health care isn't scalable.

I am. Their body, their choice. They chose not to get it, and they have worse symptoms. Why do you care? Their unvaccinated status doesn’t affect you more than others’ vaccinated status.
Literally every pharmacy around me has no appointment needed, walk in covid vaccinations.

if you’re vaccinated, you’re currently 2x more likely to die from “Electrocution, radiation, extreme temperatures, and pressure” death than from covid.
You’re about the same risk of dying from “sharp objects” as from covid.

So we’ve gone from “stupid trumper people not getting the vaccine are causing the pandemic to continue, I did my part to stop the spread by getting vaccinated” to “you should get the vaccine to keep out of the hospital so a chair in the ER is available when I break my leg.”

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Bruh hopefully you don’t get terminal then. STARS keyboard eats sausage fingers for breakfast.
GIVE ME ARROW KEYS AND LINE DELETE DAMN YOU

Edit-also a "hey Dipshit, you are about to enter the type in place of AID, are you sure you want to do this?" Function would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom