Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
With us requiring a medical clearance I expect there might be an added layer of complexity. Other jobs can probably make some HIPAA claims, but the flight surgeon could potentially request vaccination proof

Reactions: KAB
I wonder how long until NATCA and the FAA decide on the specifics...

Yes we are. Management can not require medical information from you. Requests from the flight doctor's office are not covered because they are medical staff and it's a condition of employment.

Your ATM can not force you to reveal medical information.
But the flight surgeon can and then pull your medical

I imagine NATCA will just bend over and do whatever the FAA wants, then send out an email about it in a month patting themselves on the back, as they do in every email.
NATCA's "seat at the table" is the same as the hooker in Thailand under the table while the aircrew is playing a game of "Smiles."

If you know, you know.

I would say future middle management nut sucker with an extremely punchable face.... But yours sounds right too.
Probably why he was so worried about the training hold because he wanted to get that 1 year of CPC under his belt so he can hurry and apply to that supe bid.

I went to one of those drive through vaccine lines then told my doctor I got it at the next appointment and he said he would just show it in my file. I don’t care if you get it or not. I’m not even sure mine was real because the magnet only stuck to my arm for about 5 minutes.

Protecting the membership! We’ve canceled all our events for 2 years to protect the membership but we haven’t refunded any dues
You could whine about it or do as I suggested in the other thread and demand that your union spend your dues towards members wish list items for once

You could whine about it or do as I suggested in the other thread and demand that your union spend your dues towards members wish list items for once
How do you know I haven’t

Posting for the chaos

For everyone who stopped wearing a mask but didn't get the vaccine, will they now have to admit they didn't get it with the new mandate? Seems like it will open the door to disciplinary actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom